GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More Lan Jam fun"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/02/03 at 16:38
Regular
"And straight away Zelda transforms into Shake"

Who the funk is shake?

Everytime he said that I cringed
Fri 07/02/03 at 23:41
Regular
"hit the road jack"
That coloured lady constantly walks about the studio touching kids on their shoulders. I get well annoyed when your playing games and someone is trying to speak to you.
Fri 07/02/03 at 23:43
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I noticed TWO boys playing monkey race on a FOUR player split screen.
Fri 07/02/03 at 23:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
JC941 wrote:
> That coloured lady constantly walks about the studio touching kids on
> their shoulders. I get well annoyed when your playing games and
> someone is trying to speak to you.

Yeah, and it looks so totally staged as well. Some of the kids look terrified when they give their "piece to camera" though.
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Haha Lan Jam. How about they give their setup to someone who would actually use it well. SR Jam. Heh. Thats a silly name. Why dont they just give us their setup and run away.

If only everyone was as stupid as me..
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:18
Regular
Hmmm, LAN Jam, I remember hearing about this last year. Saw it advertised in the paper but missed it. So, I am guessing they are playing Console games defeating the purpose of it being called LAN Jam? Local Area Network on a Gamecube... riiight :p Anyway, from your replies I can see its crap so I am glad I missed it although I really wish I was still 12 so I could dish out some old school pain to them all :)
Sat 08/02/03 at 23:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its still worth a look, it usually makes me smile.
Sun 09/02/03 at 10:46
Regular
"hit the road jack"
DiGiT! :D
Sun 09/02/03 at 10:51
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Lan Jam Fun is really really BAD. I watched the other day, the campion gave some prizes to the loser, i bet he was paid for that.
Sun 09/02/03 at 10:54
Regular
"hit the road jack"
J-42 wrote:
> Lan Jam Fun is really really BAD. I watched the other day, the campion
> gave some prizes to the loser, i bet he was paid for that.

They gave him games that he already had. lol :D
Sun 09/02/03 at 10:58
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
lol, and the final game, Super Smash Court was slower than a game of Jimmy White's snooker.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.