GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is better Nintendo gamecube or the Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 11:07
Regular
What esactly is the best consle the gamecube or the Xbox
Does anyone know?Because I dont have a clue what is better.
It might be the Gamecube with only about 20 games
or it might be the Xbox with about 30 games.
Also what console has the best graphics I'm not sure but I've heard from some of my friends that the xbox bas the better graphics and from one of my other freinds he said that the gamecube has the best graphics so Im really confused about this.
but maybe most of you that are on this website know what is the best console,out of the two.
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:49
Regular
"¬_¬"
Turbonutter wrote:
> No, they were all copied from Sega.

You must be using a pad that's been
> maimed. I don't know what the hell you're on about. And as for the GC's
> Z-button...

---------

I think you are the one who doesn't know anything. The rumble function was copied from the N64's rumble pak, and the use of analog stick(s) on a controller was copied from the N64 pad. Single minded imbecyll
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:47
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
No, they were all copied from Sega.

You must be using a pad that's been maimed. I don't know what the hell you're on about. And as for the GC's Z-button...
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:38
Regular
"¬_¬"
The PS2 pad is terrible. It doesn't fit properly into your hands, like the GameCube pad does. The shoulder buttons are extremely awkward to press. The Analog sticks have bad response and are clunky all round. They can even be pulled out a bit from their sockets. The rumble function should and could be better. Oh, and the analog sticks and rumble ideas were both stolen from the big N
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
People keep saying that the PS2 pad is terrible. It's funny how they never say why, isn't it!
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:28
Regular
Loads of people at my school hate the Gamecube, and love the PS2 and X-Box. I have to feel sorry for their non-expansive minds...*huh*
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Gamecube is better the X-Box cos the companies not run by a smelly old pc geek, who more interested in making money than a TRUE gaming platform!

:)
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:22
Regular
"699 days!"
Riki wrote:
> it doesnt matter what sise it is.except from the controllers.I dont know what to
> get . all my freinds say that the xbox is way better. and they say that the GC
> is rubbish.

Get new friends. the GameCube is better in every way except not having a hard drive, but tat doesn't matter much neway, and if you've got PS2 or a seperate DVD player, then you won't need the DVD capabilities.
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:08
Regular
I didnt say that the psx2 controller is rubbish I think that its bril .I have a psx1 and the controllers are almost the same as the psx2's controllers
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:05
Regular
it doesnt matter what sise it is.except from the controllers.I dont know what to get . all my freinds say that the xbox is way better. and they say that the GC is rubbish.
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:05
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
>The PS2 pad is TERRIBLE

The PS2 pad isn't terrible. I actually like the PS2 pad. It fits into my hands perfectly. I think it just takes some getting used to.
Or maybe its something to do with the shape of my hands. But I know that a lot of people agree with me that the PS2 controller is a good design.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.