GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Angle? Austin? Kane? Big Show? Triple H? The Undertaker?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 23:52
Regular
I have to say, the Smackdown main event only made me want the Royal Rumble even more. Any of these guys could win it (apart from Big Show, maybe,) and it's looking like the most open Rumble in years.

Kurt Angle has entertained me as of late, and his "what?" promo was superb. Since he didn't actually lose to Austin, he stillhas his reputation intact and he's obvious WrestleMania main event talent.

Austin...well, he's been so popular as of late there's no way he's not a contender for the Royal Rumble.

Kane is one of the underdogs, but chokeslamming Angle and Austin I think will have done his reputation a whole lot of good. Also, he got a massive pop when he came out.
Did anyone find it strange to see someone actually towering over Kane?? I mean Big Show, if you hadn't guessed already. Personally, I am cheering Kane on to win the Royal Rumble.

Big Show is a former WrestleMania main-eventer. Maybe not now, but his chokeslam to Kane was truely amazing.

Triple H? Well, what can I say. In my opinion, he's the favourite. He's just returned, the crowd are going crazy for him, he has all the momentum, and he's looking great. I hope The Game does well, and if Kane goes out then I'm all for HHH winning.

I think HHH is followed very closely by Undertaker however, as he seems to be the only man successfully 'standing up' to him. He's not one of those 'scared' heels, and his experience is invaluable. You'd be making a good decision if you put money on Taker winning the Rumble.

So, unless Mr Perfect suddenly becomes 20 years younger, or Scotty is given a massive push (I wish) then one of these 6 men will win the Royal Rumble. I'm hoping Kane.

This is for Tazz:

KANE! *clap clap clap*

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sun 13/01/02 at 10:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kane was officialy 3rd in 2000 and 2nd in 2001 at the Royal Rumble... so maybe this year he COULD be up for a push and he may go on to win it.
Sun 13/01/02 at 10:44
Regular
I think Kane could win this for a push and maybe become The Undisputed Champion at Wrestlemania if he wins, who knows, Kane was in the last two of the Rumble last time maybe he could go one step further and win it.
Sun 13/01/02 at 10:40
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
HHH will win, coz it's unlikely that they would make a big returning superstar lose his first ppv match back. I predict a future taker + hhh tag team.
Sun 13/01/02 at 10:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think that The Undertaker will win it. He'll beat Triple H or Austin at the end. If not then I think Triple H is on for a win.
Sun 13/01/02 at 00:36
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I think Triple H will come out on top from the Rumble, and like you say, from what I saw on SmackDown, I'm cinsidering getting the Rumble now, where as before SmackDown I was still against it. But can anyone tell me where the official word is about Channel 5 getting the other PPV's?? As if the Rumble is a one-off £14 cost, then sod it I'll probably strech out for it ... some how :o)

But back to this posts topic, I feel Tripel H will win as he's just come back from a LONG absence, the crowds love him, he is one of the top guy's in the WWF and yet hasn't had a title shot since I think last year's Rumble. Plus this is his first time in the Royal Rumble as 'The Game'
Sun 13/01/02 at 00:09
Regular
"Back in black"
I agree with most points, apart from Kurt angle, his repetitive ring style and atiitude has become rather boring. Suplex 'WOOOO' Angle Lock 'I am an olympic champion'.

I totally understand why he has been left out of the shortlist of rumble winners. Which includes RVD!!
Sat 12/01/02 at 23:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
I have to say, the Smackdown main event only made me want the Royal Rumble even more. Any of these guys could win it (apart from Big Show, maybe,) and it's looking like the most open Rumble in years.

Kurt Angle has entertained me as of late, and his "what?" promo was superb. Since he didn't actually lose to Austin, he stillhas his reputation intact and he's obvious WrestleMania main event talent.

Austin...well, he's been so popular as of late there's no way he's not a contender for the Royal Rumble.

Kane is one of the underdogs, but chokeslamming Angle and Austin I think will have done his reputation a whole lot of good. Also, he got a massive pop when he came out.
Did anyone find it strange to see someone actually towering over Kane?? I mean Big Show, if you hadn't guessed already. Personally, I am cheering Kane on to win the Royal Rumble.

Big Show is a former WrestleMania main-eventer. Maybe not now, but his chokeslam to Kane was truely amazing.

Triple H? Well, what can I say. In my opinion, he's the favourite. He's just returned, the crowd are going crazy for him, he has all the momentum, and he's looking great. I hope The Game does well, and if Kane goes out then I'm all for HHH winning.

I think HHH is followed very closely by Undertaker however, as he seems to be the only man successfully 'standing up' to him. He's not one of those 'scared' heels, and his experience is invaluable. You'd be making a good decision if you put money on Taker winning the Rumble.

So, unless Mr Perfect suddenly becomes 20 years younger, or Scotty is given a massive push (I wish) then one of these 6 men will win the Royal Rumble. I'm hoping Kane.

This is for Tazz:

KANE! *clap clap clap*

Thanks for reading, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.