GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Angle? Austin? Kane? Big Show? Triple H? The Undertaker?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 23:52
Regular
I have to say, the Smackdown main event only made me want the Royal Rumble even more. Any of these guys could win it (apart from Big Show, maybe,) and it's looking like the most open Rumble in years.

Kurt Angle has entertained me as of late, and his "what?" promo was superb. Since he didn't actually lose to Austin, he stillhas his reputation intact and he's obvious WrestleMania main event talent.

Austin...well, he's been so popular as of late there's no way he's not a contender for the Royal Rumble.

Kane is one of the underdogs, but chokeslamming Angle and Austin I think will have done his reputation a whole lot of good. Also, he got a massive pop when he came out.
Did anyone find it strange to see someone actually towering over Kane?? I mean Big Show, if you hadn't guessed already. Personally, I am cheering Kane on to win the Royal Rumble.

Big Show is a former WrestleMania main-eventer. Maybe not now, but his chokeslam to Kane was truely amazing.

Triple H? Well, what can I say. In my opinion, he's the favourite. He's just returned, the crowd are going crazy for him, he has all the momentum, and he's looking great. I hope The Game does well, and if Kane goes out then I'm all for HHH winning.

I think HHH is followed very closely by Undertaker however, as he seems to be the only man successfully 'standing up' to him. He's not one of those 'scared' heels, and his experience is invaluable. You'd be making a good decision if you put money on Taker winning the Rumble.

So, unless Mr Perfect suddenly becomes 20 years younger, or Scotty is given a massive push (I wish) then one of these 6 men will win the Royal Rumble. I'm hoping Kane.

This is for Tazz:

KANE! *clap clap clap*

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:52
Regular
"Where's SR?"
It has to be Triple H or Stone Cold. Kurt Angle isn't really going anywhere at the moment so he won't win. I don't think Big Show or Kane will win because the main event at Wrestlemania needs to be a wrestling match, and they are jus too big. If Triple H doesn't win the Rumble I think he will win the titl at No Way Out, because he has to be in the main event at Wrestlemania.
Mon 14/01/02 at 09:11
Regular
"..."
Well said Ant, but I have to say it would be foolish to count Rob Van Dam out, he may have been a little bit on the back-burner in recent weeks but has been picking up some big tag team victories over main-eventers and his feud with Jericho is still simmering under the surface...
Sun 13/01/02 at 19:31
Regular
Good! Although they didn't post the Vengeance results until about 9am last time. Might go round me mates house to watch it! It's a school night though!Damn.
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:33
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
J@CK@$#/T-DEVIL wrote: Are WWF.com going to be posting the Rumble results on Monday morning at 6am?

I'm pretty sure it'll be there by that time as they usually put the results on as they happen, or immideatly after the Event.
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:05
Regular
"Back in black"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Ice Blaster wrote:
> I agree with most points, apart from Kurt angle, his
> repetitive ring style and
> atiitude has become rather boring. Suplex
> 'WOOOO' Angle Lock 'I am an olympic
> champion'.

*Forces himself to
> ignore the 'repetitive ring style bit*

Kane has no chance. He hasn't main
> evented in a one vs one match since...his feud with Taker, maybe? Remember that
> the winner of the Rumble must have a title shot a WM. The WM main event is
> supposed to be the biggest two wrestlers against each other.

My prediction?
> HHH. Then we'll have some crappy 3/4 way match at WM. Or perhaps Austin, leaving
> a Trips/Angle fued.

Either way, I aint watching it.

Why not? Because it hasn't got 4 'proper wrestler's' that you continue to ramble on about. Thank fully lance storm never wrestles, shame Dean malenko left, he had a few decent matches, Eddie Guerro was just irritating, the fourth, Benoit, I hope he gets a decent future.
Sun 13/01/02 at 15:46
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> I agree with most points, apart from Kurt angle, his repetitive ring style and
> atiitude has become rather boring. Suplex 'WOOOO' Angle Lock 'I am an olympic
> champion'.

*Forces himself to ignore the 'repetitive ring style bit*

Kane has no chance. He hasn't main evented in a one vs one match since...his feud with Taker, maybe? Remember that the winner of the Rumble must have a title shot a WM. The WM main event is supposed to be the biggest two wrestlers against each other.

My prediction? HHH. Then we'll have some crappy 3/4 way match at WM. Or perhaps Austin, leaving a Trips/Angle fued.

Either way, I aint watching it.
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:15
Regular
My moneys on Kane. The Big Red Machine needs a big PPV win, he needs a Wrestlemania main-event under his name, he needs the WWF title and he damn well deserves it! He's changed from being a quiet monster to a talking, destructing person. Man, that would make my day. Are WWF.com going to be posting the Rumble results on Monday morning at 6am? Hope so, because I leave for school at 6:50am! I hate going to school and finding out the results. I prefer finding them out myself.
Sun 13/01/02 at 12:59
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ant wrote:
> Yeah, I'm finally hoping that Kane will be given his big push at the Royal
> Rumble.

RVD is a possible winner. However, lately his push seems to have been
> cancelled, and he's more of a high mid-carder, if you know what I mean.

Well I dont know really I mean RVD has been in matches with Chris Jericho and his partner has been the Rock on many occastions.
Sun 13/01/02 at 12:25
Regular
YAY GO KANE!!! :D
Last year I thought he was gonna win, damn!
WEll, until austin came back from HHH's attack, i knew Austin would win then, him coming back form an attack :(

LOL!! i can still remember the look on... what's his name again?? somethin carrey??? when Kane came out when he was by himself!!! LOL!!
Sun 13/01/02 at 12:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, I'm finally hoping that Kane will be given his big push at the Royal Rumble.

RVD is a possible winner. However, lately his push seems to have been cancelled, and he's more of a high mid-carder, if you know what I mean.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.