GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAME Are Stupid"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/02/03 at 20:30
Regular
Downstairs GAME - Pre-owned Extreme G3 for GC priced at £24.99

Go up the stairs and you have the old EB turned into GAME - Brand new Extreme G3 for £14.99

In other news, who wants to do a straight swap for Burnout? I would like Godzilla mostly or anything else will do.

GO!
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Snes9x is better.

And get Ogre Battle.

And demand a GC PAL version.
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:14
Regular
Is Burnout any good? I was going to buy it today but I changed my mind and got Tony Hawks 4 for £6.
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:11
Regular
Yes

Yes it

http://members.madasafish.com/~kefka/

I demand you all go and download ZSNES and Kirby's Dreamcourse

I need someone other then Cookie Monster to beat at it
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That is a jolly good website.
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:05
Regular
Sibs

Go visit my friends at the cult of Kefka, they will help you out.
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I'll swap Burnout for a Picnic chocolate bar... oops... too late... :D

In other news I was considering getting Fallout (old RPG) in GAME today. But I decided to go download some SNES RPGs from ROM sites (of course, I only download ROMs of games I already have, I just can't be bothered to set up my SNES... obviously...) but I am now regretting the decision, as most ROM sites are crap and insist on you voting for them in top sites lists before letting you download, then when you vote they just redirect you to ANOTHER bloody top sites list rather than letting you download anything!!! Grr. But I found a place to download Chrono Trigger, FF3 and Mario RPG now so I'm happy. If they don't work I shall swear loudly and throw my PC out the window.
Sat 08/02/03 at 21:43
"Uzi Lover"
I was looking more at MX Superfly but I could take that.

Although it got a very crap score at IGN :-P

So...no :-D
Sat 08/02/03 at 21:41
Regular
I have both
want Jeremy McGrath SUpercross World?
Sat 08/02/03 at 21:39
"Uzi Lover"
Super Monkey Ball is now for swap aswell.

Who wants it?
Sat 08/02/03 at 21:20
"Uzi Lover"
I only went in to see the pre-owned stuff.

SWAP ME NOWWWWWWWWWW!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.