GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feel sorry for me."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 19:09
Regular
It's saturday night, and I;m not going out.

Why not?

Because I'm too ill and poor, that's why. And It's DAMN annoying. And I have nothing to do. There is sod all on telly, and I have watched all the films I own at least 4 times.

The only option left open to me is to watch Grixs trailer about 150 times, and then go to bed.

Unless any of you peasants have any better ideas?

So, er, that is all.

You may go.

Or something.

:-P
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:44
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Nooo, a five card trick is a five card trick, and the lower the better.

I'm currently trying to get this stuff working on yahoo, but I have my doubts as to whether the proxy here will let me connect to their servers
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:44
Regular
what about Yahoo str....Poker?
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:42
Regular
i have 2 naked people on my cards..does that mean i win?
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:42
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
That's a five card trick, totalling 7. Looks like I win guys. Better luck next time.

Five card trick has to add up to 21.

Venom, you fancy going over to Yahoo and playing htese over there?
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:41
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Okay.

Dr Dragon, you got a seven.

I got another ace, and I'll twist again.

A two.

And twist again

Another two.

That's a five card trick, totalling 7. Looks like I win guys. Better luck next time.
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:41
Regular
Go and see LotR now, YH. You will if I have to come to your house and drag you to the cinema myself. You are several years older than me of course, so it'll have to be a dragging assisted by you. Well, think about it. :-D
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:38
Regular
I've got an ace and a king. I'll twi- I'll stick thanks.
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:37
Regular
"699 days!"
k, what game in Yahoo?
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:36
Regular
"699 days!"
I've got 5 and 6, ill twist too
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:36
Regular
Can't really do three player noughts and crosses.

But if anyone fancies going over to Yahoo, they have some games on there we could play.

Damn, I wish I was down the pub. Why does a saturday night seem to last longer than all the other days of the week?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.