GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feel sorry for me."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 19:09
Regular
It's saturday night, and I;m not going out.

Why not?

Because I'm too ill and poor, that's why. And It's DAMN annoying. And I have nothing to do. There is sod all on telly, and I have watched all the films I own at least 4 times.

The only option left open to me is to watch Grixs trailer about 150 times, and then go to bed.

Unless any of you peasants have any better ideas?

So, er, that is all.

You may go.

Or something.

:-P
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:58
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ahh I have had that problem too on several occasions the past few weeks.
Try going into edit your details and make sure you have log in each time selected. It is a problem with the cookies they send out. I think that is what sorted it for me.
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:55
Regular
Stryke wrote:
We're too busy discussing how expensive Mystique
> is..

none of you could afford me
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:53
Regular
Work to do? Like....schoolwork? AAAH,evil.
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:52
Regular
Ah, ya up to somthin. Better be good, you've built it up now.
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:51
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Stryke wrote:
> If you want, I'll post a thread in Site Bugs. Because I'm bored, and have just
> given up my place at the table to the newbie.

There's already one there!

Oh, and this isn't funny! Me and misterhappy have work to do here! (all will be revieled)

Sonic
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:48
Regular
If you want, I'll post a thread in Site Bugs. Because I'm bored, and have just given up my place at the table to the newbie.
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:47
Regular
Lol @ Sonic :D
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:46
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
SOMEONE HELP!

I can't start new topics! I can reply without a problem... that's fine...

But when I go to start new topic it says "enter password"... u know the screen. Even though I have "remember me" turned on!

Anyway, even if I get the password right, it either goes back to the password screen, or says my password is wrong (which it isn't), and that they'll send me it if I want!

Sorry I had to write it in this topic... butI can't start my own! Any ideas??

Sonic
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:45
Regular
God, I suck at Blackjack.
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry to go off the topic, but why is everyone going mad over Judy Dench??

Judy Dench gets an episode of Casulaty dedicated to her, rather than people who died on September 11th.

Bah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.