GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thread for those that finished the book"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/07/07 at 23:47
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
just me so far?

*bursts with non internetgleaned information*
Mon 23/07/07 at 23:49
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
its not expected.
you expected it.

so ha :P
Mon 23/07/07 at 13:55
Regular
"I may return"
That's the reason? That's stupid... Harry should be Voldemort's son! His mother had an affair... And Hermione(sp) is in someway related to Voldemort, and all this time, she was friends with Harry just to kill him :D

Now that is unexpected... O, and Harry turns evil and kills everyone ^^
Mon 23/07/07 at 12:31
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ah, didn't see this thread :)

I'll go edit mine into something useful :)
Sun 22/07/07 at 23:14
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Claim literacy? I read one of the books actually, not that that's relevant anyway. The one with Headless Nicks deathday party - I think that was Chamber Of Secrets. Not that that has anything to do with my literacy.

So, who dies in the end? I knew Dumbledore died in the sixth?
Sun 22/07/07 at 23:01
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
if you prefer the films you really shouldnt be allowed to claim literacy. :|

but yes, that is the reason :x
Sun 22/07/07 at 20:49
Regular
"I may return"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> although I don't mind the films.

Yeh, same
Sun 22/07/07 at 20:38
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I think it was because of his mothers love, that's probably wrong actually, I just saw it in the film. I can't be bothered with the books either, although I don't mind the films.
Sun 22/07/07 at 20:12
Regular
"I may return"
Did we ever find out why Voldemort couldn't kill Harry, when he was an infant?

[S]If this was in any other books, I aploigise, I just can't be bothered to read them...
Sun 22/07/07 at 19:52
Regular
I cried when Hedwig died. I also thought the ending was too happy.
And the deaths were too plentiful and really unecessary. I wish we found out more about the stuff that happened at Hogwarts, DA is one of my favourite parts of Harry Potter.

Other then that, it was a really good read. Love the part in Gringotts bank. The movie should be amazing.
Sun 22/07/07 at 01:21
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Did Vexxxed play a cameo role in the book?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.