GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where's Zelda?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Sun 09/02/03 at 20:53
Regular
I miss the old moaning princess. Last time I saw her was Ocarina of Time (excluding smash brothers). There was a nice flash back in Majora's Mask but the ol' dizzy bint hasn't appeared properly in the last 3 Zelda games... of course she's in the SNES port but I'm hardly counting that... Wind Waker?

Zelda anyone?

Am I gonna have to wait till 2004 to see that pointy eared thing who appears in the title... i mean 9 official (new) Zelda games and only 4 appearences... not good at all.
Thu 13/02/03 at 16:48
Regular
I stopped reading as soon as someone mentioned a spoiler...
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:14
"Wa-wa-west"
Maverick42 wrote:
> I heard somewhere that the new Zelda was set 100 years after Link's
> death or something! Completely weird, and probably untrue. All will be
> reveiled on 3rd May, though.

You don't know how right you are. And to the guy who asked whether Ganon would be a kid, that's a no, since he's immortal anyway. Link's sister is kidnapped simply because she has blonde hair, not because she's Zelda.
Wed 12/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Where's Zelda?

I am here!
Wed 12/02/03 at 20:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Link is reincarnated every time he is needed to save the world.
Wed 12/02/03 at 20:16
Regular
"¬_¬"
It is, actually (technically). In an interview with Shigsy, he said that. But basically, all Zelda escapades are separate adventures in their own right, with separate Links etc.
Wed 12/02/03 at 20:04
Regular
I heard somewhere that the new Zelda was set 100 years after Link's death or something! Completely weird, and probably untrue. All will be reveiled on 3rd May, though.
Sun 09/02/03 at 21:41
Regular
***Semi spoiler***

Yay!

Ganon is in it. Is he a kid then? A kid Ganon. Cool. Well?
Sun 09/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
"¬_¬"
***SPOILER*** :D

She is in the new Zelda, because Ganondorf is trying to find her by getting a big bird to capture all the blonde haired girls in the land. Which is why Link's sister gets taken.

I would start ranting about the game now, since I've been playing solidly all day (except for a toilet and internet break halfway), and it is breathtaking despite the language barrier. And the graphics are simply divine.
Sun 09/02/03 at 21:29
Regular
*Wonders if Zelda might be Links sister*
Sun 09/02/03 at 21:06
"Wa-wa-west"
She IS in the new game, but I'm afraid to say anything more as its a big spoiler.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.