GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum Wrestling PPV-Everyone Interested Must Read"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 14:21
Regular
Okay, the PPV is beginning to take shape. We want a stupid, funny name for the PPV, and since IB came up with the idea I'll ask him what he wants to call it.

Secondly, we know that every title will be on the line (apart from KOTR if Taker is put in another match), including the 2 CAW Titles-Tag and Heavyweight. Hopefully, we'll have everyone writing one match and it should take up a whole week of WWF Forum Wrestling.

IF YOU WANT TO WRITE A MATCH, THEN PLEASE SAY SO IN THIS TOPIC!!

Okay, on the subject of the main event does a fatal 4-way sound okay to everyone? I thought HIAC at first, but I think a Ladder match and probably some hardcore stuff will be enough. Also, a fatal 4-way means you really have no idea who is going to win. Currently, the champion is Kane (Starlight), and even if he does lose his title in the next couple of weeks (which I doubt, as I'm not even sure he'll be putting it on the line) he will be in this match. So next week, 3 1-on-1 matches will take place, and the winner of each of those matches will go through to the fatal 4-way. One of these is also a grudge match, between former champ Benoit (Grandprix) and Undertaker (Jetster)

One match has already been assigned...sort of. Starlight will be writing the first ever Ladder match, and it will either be for the WWF Forum Tag Team Titles or the no.1 contenders for the tag team titles.. If the no.1 contenders the Dudleys (RBS and AJ) beat champs Taker and Kane (Jet and BBS) then they shall face the Hardys at the PPV for the titles. However, if Taker and Kane successfully defend their titles, then the Dudleys and Hardys will go at it for the no.1 contedership at the PPV. So:

WWF Forum Tag Team Title/No.1 Contenders LADDER Match:
The Dudley Boyz (RBS and AfroJoe) vs The Hardy Boys (Grandprix and Ice Blaster)
Written by Starlight

Next week will be the last title matches before the PPV. The week after that will be spent with matches to hype up the event, so I'm hoping we can have the PPV in around 2 weeks time.

Here are the champions that will NOT have their titles on the line next week:
Val Venis (Cong Man)-IC Champ
Edge (Jetster)-Euro Champ
K-Kwik (Ice Blaster)-LH Champ
Kane (Starlight)-WWF Forum Champ

Apart from Kane, I would like it if you guys could make your own matches. You will have to put your title on the line, and you can have any match of your choice with any participants of your choice (only people in your division though), and don't have any really mad stipulations. Also, if you make your match last then try and use people who aren't in many other matches. Enter your match into this topic.

After next week I'll sort out with the other champs the other title matches.

Right, sorry if that's too complicated for you all but if I've asked you to do something, either signing up to write a match or if you're a champ and you need to make a title match, please do it as soon as possible. Please.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:13
Regular
cool so i will write my match on Saturday then
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> I rule....

But I seem to have misplaced my belt... Hmmm... Better go find
> it... :-D

Hmmm, I think that that match Cong Man wrote was RBS's first match as a guy in Forum Wrestling, and he won a belt. And even better, it was with me as his tag partner, Muahaha!

I think I'm off to find mine too.
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
I rule....

But I seem to have misplaced my belt... Hmmm... Better go find it... :-D
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This is looking to be a great PPV! Can't wait!
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Change of writer:

Cong Man will not write the CAW Crazy Match, and Crash will write the KOTR No.1 Contenders Submission match.
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:23
Regular
Yep thats fine Ant. thanx ;-)
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Devil-Dude ²ºº² wrote:
> Ummmm....Yeah i spose that'll be okay, but it might not be as good as if it was
> a normal match tho :S

Actually, do you want to swap with Cong Man?? He's experienced at CAW matches.
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:15
Regular
Ummmm....Yeah i spose that'll be okay, but it might not be as good as if it was a normal match tho :S
Wed 16/01/02 at 17:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Current WWF Forum Wrestling: Burnout Card

CAW Tag Team Title Triple Threat Match:
The Raging Dogs (c) (STD-BBS Scotty and Rage-Crash) vs Kid Rock and Longy vs Brooklyn Destruction Agency (TBM (Tazz) and T-Devil (Jackass))
Written by Mouldy Cheese

WWF Forum Tag Team Titles LADDER Match:
The Dudley Boyz (c) (RBS and AfroJoe) vs The Hardy Boys (Grandprix and Ice Blaster)
Written by Starlight (if he's back)

CAW Heavyweight Title Fatal 4-Way:
Longy (champ) vs Hawk (AfroJoe) vs Scotty The Doggy (BBS Scott) vs The Cong Man
Written by Grandprix

WWF Forum Intercontinental Title Triple Threat Match:
Val Venis (Cong Man-Champ) vs D'Lo Brown (allardini) vs Billy Gunn (Ant)
Written by BBS Scotty

WWF Forum European Championship Match- Current Champ vs Former Champ:
Edge (Jetster-and champ) vs Eddie Guerrero (Ice Blaster-former champ)
Written by Rickoss

WWF Forum Light-Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat:
K-Kwik (Ice Blaster) vs Essa Rios (Mouldy Cheese) vs Christian (Grandprix)
Written by Ant

WWF Forum Hardcore Championship Time Limit Title:
Justin Credible (Rickoss) vs Tazz (Mouldy Cheese) vs Chuck Palumbo (Crash) vs Bob Holly (IB)/Blackman (Ant)
Written by AfroJoe

Tag Team No.1 Contenders match:
Rikishi (AfroJoe) and Booker_T (barker_2k) vs Billy Gunn and Chuck Palumbo (Cong Man and Big Slow) vs Too Cool (Ant and Starlight)
Written by Kid Rock

KOTR No.1 Contenders Match: Submission Match
Chris Benoit (Grandprix) vs The Rock (Starlight)
Written by Cong Man

CAW Crazy Match: Winner gets title shot of their choice
DDD (Lord Of Darkness) vs Kid Rock vs The Physchiatrist (MikeAll) vs Jetster vs Mouldy Cheese vs Reaver (Ant)
Written by Crash

WWF FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: 4-WAY HELL IN A CELL
Participants still to be announced.
Writers: Ant, Rickoss, Cong Man, Grandprix

Okay, this is most likely to be the final card. If you want to, you can write your match now, ready to post NOT next week, but the week after.

On the subject of main event which is a 4-Way HIAC match, after picking names out of a hat it was decided that I would write the first part, Rickoss would write the second, Cong Man would write the third and Grandprix would finish the match, and post it.
Tue 15/01/02 at 23:00
Regular
"Back in black"
Grandprix wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Ice Blaster has chosen the PPV to be called:

WWF Forum
> Wrestling: Burnout

Yep, we'll all have Burnout after this.

Are you mocking me MATTHEW!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.