GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 11:57
Regular
I've noticed that with the Royal Rumble coming up on Box Office, none of you are buying it supposedly because the WWF product has been poor as of late.

I disagree, and have said why. I will explain again if you want me to.

But my question to you is, why?

Why do you think the WWF product has been poor as of late?
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:31
Regular
Plus Vince has been firing good ones a hiring old ones again that no one will like.
Sat 12/01/02 at 17:34
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
No Benoit, no HHH, no Malenko, no Guerrero, and very little Storm.

In other words, a complete deficiency of proper wrestlers.
Sat 12/01/02 at 17:29
Regular
"Guess who..."
well said too!
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:14
Regular
Chris jericho - Undisputed champion
nuff said
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The actual Royal Rumble will be a thing to watch. I've always enjoyed watching the actual Rumble bit. I've watched it since 1996 when Shawn Michaels won it. Then I enjoyed as Austin won the next to Rumbles in a row and pinned Shawn Michaels to win the WWF Title at Wrestlemania in 1998. Vince then won the Rumble in 99 and The Rock won in 2000. As we all know Austin won last year after defeating Kane who came in at N0 6. Great stuff. 3 Rumble wins for Austin and he is looking to add to that at this year's

Anyway, I will probably be seeing it on tape at some point right after and I'll be online on the morning after the Rumble to check the results.

I'm not buying it and I'm still not sure if I'm going to be at my mates house. Dang it!
Sat 12/01/02 at 13:55
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
It's not because I think the WWF is poor these days that I'm not buying the Royal Rumble, it's for the same reason Grandprix said below.

I am not that excited about the whole Ric/Vince battle, as I kinda get annoyed at the way Ric jumps about like he does ...

but I do enjoy the rest of the WWF and don't think it's poor in many ways at all, sure there are one or two things they could improve, but I'm happy with what I'm seeing right now on RAW and SmackDown. I just hope that exces has some nice Highlights of the Rumble!!
Sat 12/01/02 at 13:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The reason the WWF has been poor is because Vince is taking control of the storylines. Let the writers handle it!

I also think they are trying too hard. Just relax!

Plus, I'm not buying the Rumble because I don't want Sky to get the impression that they can put every WWF PPV on Sky Box Office and everyone will buy it.

FIGHT THE SYSTEM! FIGHT THOSE GREEDY FAT CATS!
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Ric Flair is a terrible actor and I've said this before, Vince and Ric should
> just keep out of action and do what they are meant to be doing and that is
> running the WWF.

Very true, Ric and Vince is something I'm not looking forward to.

But what about the real wrestlers?? The real matches??
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ric Flair is a terrible actor and I've said this before, Vince and Ric should just keep out of action and do what they are meant to be doing and that is running the WWF.
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:57
Regular
"I like cheese"
I've noticed that with the Royal Rumble coming up on Box Office, none of you are buying it supposedly because the WWF product has been poor as of late.

I disagree, and have said why. I will explain again if you want me to.

But my question to you is, why?

Why do you think the WWF product has been poor as of late?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.