GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Campaign For Notabalism (Oh Dear!)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 09:50
Regular
I have seen the campaigns beginning to pop-up, so I may as well post my feeble attempt at becoming Notable.

A Little About Me

My name is Mark - I live in London with my dad, brother and sister. I have grandparents who live in Chelmsford, along with the rest of my family :( I enjoy games, films, music and...ahem.

A Little About Salevaa

I joined Special Reserve on the 15th of December 2001, and won my first GAD on my first day. 10 days later, I won my 2nd GAD. Finally, on my 19th day, I won my 3rd GAD.

Testimonials

Some people have said that I have an uncanny tendancy for winning GAD and think that if I keep going this way, I'll be Notable in about a year.

Friends

My friends are MJswerve, Stryke (on occasion), RastaBillySkank (on occasion), Rickoss, AfjoJoe, Joe Dark, Kid Rock, Er-No, Mr Nice Guy and Dan2k1, among other "little" people that have helped me in some forgetable way :)

My Promise

Should I be elected Notable (very unlikely), then I would promise to be kind to everyone (including N00bs, unless they annoy me!), will make excellent discussions. I will offer a helping hand to anyone in need, not spam and hopefully have some laughs along the way!

So, this February - vote Salevaa for Notable February 2002!

Thanks. Mark.
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:43
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> I won't be voting for you, Shaun.

salevaas name is Mark
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:37
Regular
"You've upset me"
I won't be voting for you, Shaun.
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:18
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Out of everyone i've seen so far, salevaa makes the best case, so you other guys, you'd better get writing some good stuff if you want to get my vote. Having said that, my vote probably wouldn't mame the difference
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:14
If it's about winning GAD's then I'd be notable for sure...
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:06
Regular
im keeping my decision until final day and i have a few people in mind.

nice to see i got a mention =)
Sat 12/01/02 at 13:53
Regular
"WWJD"
I think this is the best campaign ive seen so far and your GAD winning is impressive means your good at writing if i don't see anyone better im voting for you
Sat 12/01/02 at 13:37
Regular
I wrote a thread saying we should vote campaigners for pinkies...

But everyone mistook it for an election campaign itself!

I suppose I should expect that with the title and everything...
It would've helped if people had actually read the topic and not the title though.
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:49
Regular
These Notable campaign threads are really starting to get annoying now.
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:23
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Prawn Star wrote:
And where am I? Am I just one of your "little" people?!?

Well, I don't know you that well yet, but I think if I get to know you better, you'll be on that list soon.

"nice little guide there, salevaa. I'll think about voting for you..."

Cheers Allardini

"I predict Notabledom for you sometime in the near future.... but not quite yet.... perhaps beyond the "golden days and silver nights" (Tolkien speak for September)."

Conviniently enough, to my calculations, there should be a vote in August (month of my birtyday), so your assumption may not be as far fetched as it sounds!

"its either you or Stryke, Saleeva"

That was a damn surprise, I tell you! Thanks for all the replies etc. Mark.
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:21
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Sorry, I already know who I'm voting for.

*cough**achoo!*shigsyjr on NintyUK**cough**achoo*Also known as. . .*cough*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.