GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Campaign For Notabalism (Oh Dear!)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 09:50
Regular
I have seen the campaigns beginning to pop-up, so I may as well post my feeble attempt at becoming Notable.

A Little About Me

My name is Mark - I live in London with my dad, brother and sister. I have grandparents who live in Chelmsford, along with the rest of my family :( I enjoy games, films, music and...ahem.

A Little About Salevaa

I joined Special Reserve on the 15th of December 2001, and won my first GAD on my first day. 10 days later, I won my 2nd GAD. Finally, on my 19th day, I won my 3rd GAD.

Testimonials

Some people have said that I have an uncanny tendancy for winning GAD and think that if I keep going this way, I'll be Notable in about a year.

Friends

My friends are MJswerve, Stryke (on occasion), RastaBillySkank (on occasion), Rickoss, AfjoJoe, Joe Dark, Kid Rock, Er-No, Mr Nice Guy and Dan2k1, among other "little" people that have helped me in some forgetable way :)

My Promise

Should I be elected Notable (very unlikely), then I would promise to be kind to everyone (including N00bs, unless they annoy me!), will make excellent discussions. I will offer a helping hand to anyone in need, not spam and hopefully have some laughs along the way!

So, this February - vote Salevaa for Notable February 2002!

Thanks. Mark.
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:55
Mr. Nice Guy and Salevaa, whos idea was it for you to do threads that are virtually exactly the same. I hate bothe of you.
Sat 12/01/02 at 16:50
Maybe both ?
Sat 12/01/02 at 16:43
Regular
God Shaneo knows how to lie his balls off, i'm not sure whether I should congratulate him or give him a slap round the head.
Sat 12/01/02 at 16:00
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
> What school is that you go to?

Boswells...it's in Chelmsford.
Sat 12/01/02 at 15:57
Regular
"Wasting away"
What school is that you go to?
Sat 12/01/02 at 15:54
Kid Rock wrote:
> [wEiRd KiD] wrote:
> Kid Rock wrote:
> why isnt he 16 then?

Because
> he's 13

and how do you know that then?

I go to the same school as him
Sat 12/01/02 at 15:44
Regular
[wEiRd KiD] wrote:
> Kid Rock wrote:
> why isnt he 16 then?

Because he's 13

and how do you know that then?
Sat 12/01/02 at 15:43
Regular
any one recongise this email address [email protected]
Sat 12/01/02 at 15:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
Your Honour wrote:
> RBS, don't suppoes there's much chance you could send that proof to me as well,
> could you?

Bah, OK.
Sat 12/01/02 at 15:41
Kid Rock wrote:
> why isnt he 16 then?

Because he's 13

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.