GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamer of the Year...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 23:04
Regular
... its not direct competition, I have been in many console competitions and it is always best when you fight side by side with a game. The tension and atmosphere it creates is amazing...

..little message to Special Reserve. Please hold a national console championships. Please. Please. Please. Why? Because us UK gamers need one.

Tony - I have sent you information on a company that runs it for you, sponsors are easy to get, as the unofficial magazine always want to do that, come on... if even you wanted staff just get some of the respected on the forums.

Four venues as the qualifying, Leeds, Glasgow, London and Cardiff. A final in London. Make it so. Please.

(Argh well, at least you tried again).

I also think its wrong to call it 'Gamer of the Year'. Because it just wouldn't be true.
Anyways.
Moan mode off.
Joby

:P
Sun 13/01/02 at 11:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> SR are selling the basic 56K internals for £24.99 at the mo.

I got mine free from my school. It's bloody good, actually.
Sun 13/01/02 at 10:30
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
what is it with venombyte and netstorm...
Sun 13/01/02 at 10:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Thats a nice idea bit the scottish heat should be held in Edinburgh, not glasgow. Edinburgh is a lot easier to manouvre around.
Sun 13/01/02 at 10:15
you should, its cheaper
Sat 12/01/02 at 18:46
Regular
Yeah, go on. Buy buy buy.
Sat 12/01/02 at 18:43
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I've found some elsewhere for just over £15... so maybe.
Sat 12/01/02 at 18:17
Regular
SR are selling the basic 56K internals for £24.99 at the mo.
Sat 12/01/02 at 18:11
Regular
"smile, it's free"
With regards the modem...

I did try to get it working, but I can't seem to find any drivers for it. I might get a new one. How much are they these days?
Sat 12/01/02 at 17:46
Regular
Nah, er-no isn't any good at Netstorm. ;0)

What's MMV3... I'm sure you've gone on about it before...

Ah, the spacey thing, first one didn't work on my PC.

...And on a final note, get your modem working. :0)
Sat 12/01/02 at 17:44
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I suggest NetStorm as the game to be played.

Or MMV3 at a push.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.