GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote for me in the Notable Elections!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 15:53
Regular
Yes, that time is drawing near and it's only a matter of time before the forum gets cluttered with stupid election campaigns.

Everyone knows that a real Notable doesn't need a campaign to get noticed and campaigns just get on everyone's nerves now.

So how about:

We all vote the biggest campaigner as the Pinkie.
They asked for our vote, so we'll give it to them.

And this time, make the Pinkie election official so it actually counts.
That'll be a suitable deterrent to stop the tide of election campaigns.

And before some smartarse says "What about joke campaigns", you all know that I don't mean them.

So whoever shouts loudest "Vote for me!"
We shall make them a Pinkie!

(PS. Exclude Doughnuts campaign as he's sort of cancelled it and it was made BEFORE I wrote this. It's only fair.)
Sat 12/01/02 at 13:31
Regular
I think some people missed the point...

The title was to draw people in while the actual topic wasn't "vote for me", it was "lets go punish those campaigners!"

The idea is that if someone does a campaign, we threaten them with a pinkie vote (TomUK got the right idea - see 1/2pint's election campaign).

Anyone who said they would vote for me:

That's great, but don't let it be because of the topics name! :-)

As for Dan uk, after shamelessly driving him out of the forums, I've now gone and nicked his place in the FoG stories! Wehey!!
Fri 11/01/02 at 22:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Tony wrote:

"Vote Turbo. The fast guy deserves
> it."

Vroomm...

Mind you, the guy could argue Jesus himself to death.
> And he'd win.

hahahahahahaha... LOL.

No really, I did laugh loud loud Ali.
Fri 11/01/02 at 22:50
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Wow, DanUK isn't popular... Don't be so harsh anyway...
-share the love dude-
Fri 11/01/02 at 22:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
er-no wrote:
> Vote for who? Nah, there was this young guy called Dan Uk. I was going to vote
> for him, he seems to have disappeared completely from the forums... ah
> well.

Who should I vote for?

Good. Don't vote for Dan 2K!! He posted a pointless Newbie topic in the SR bugs forum, called egg. Loki warned him for it and said it wasn't his first warning!!
Fri 11/01/02 at 22:26
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Thanks, spare me the spam. And ward it off aswell...
Fri 11/01/02 at 22:08
Regular
Tony wrote:
> The staff are all quite notable

If you insist?
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:54
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
*Avoids saying pardon again, so that Prawn star repeats his message and people call him a spammer. TomUK starts voice as if talking to child*

Yes..Prawn star. We all know exactly what you're talking about! (Or is it just me that doesn't understand him?)
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:45
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Sorry.
TomUK? Laughing now.
TomUK? Stoped laughing a few minutes ago as he realised nobody else in the room was laughing. Stop slagin Stryke.
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:36
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Pardon?

(please note, there is no space in my name!)

:)
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:31
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Tom UK? Laughing now.
Tom UK? Stoped laughing a few minutes ago as he realised nobody else in the room was laughing. Stop slagin Stryke.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.