GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"back stabbing - perhaps of interest to Slik"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 14:44
Regular
I'm waiting to get the gamecube, although it might not come out for ages still. I can remember loads of my friends saying that the GC was for them because they are true nintendo fans. But now there changing to the x box because of the wait their faith was tested and the weak will defect. Shame on them.
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:47
Regular
"I confused?"
I don't want to fight in fact fighting is one of my least favorite things. But if i hate someone i let them know.
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:47
"I hate that!!!"
Pocorn anyone?
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:45
Regular
Go on, get him crippen! bust him up real good!
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:45
Regular
"I confused?"
I didn't throw a hissy fit i just thought that your comments were un-called for.
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:43
Regular
Dr Nebster crippen wrote:
> Yeah well if you pretend to be a fan of something and then something goes wrong
> and you change to something else. What would you call it?

I'd call it loosing intrest and deciding to buy a new brand , and what do you mean pretending to be a fan? oh I like Nintendo by the way I don't really.

It's only a console i'm sorry to tell you this but NO it will never be classed as one of your friends.

P.s i'm jokin Nebster dude, so don't you throw another hissy fit.
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:40
Regular
"I confused?"
Yeah well just coz the poncy reviewer wouldn't know a good game if he saw it. Dosen't mean the rest of us have to suffer. Warning: don't buy Games master.
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:39
Regular
great thinkin crippen
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:39
Regular
"I confused?"
Yeah well if you pretend to be a fan of something and then something goes wrong and you change to something else. What would you call it?
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:37
Regular
"I confused?"
No flippin' way. i've been playing rogue squadron on me N64 and just thinking how good the next one will be. The mags are giving it less than 90% the first one i give more than that so the second will be ace.
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:36
Regular
It's hardly backstabbing, it's a console for feck's sake.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.