GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"vamp is banned shocker"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 01:33
Regular
yep uk_vamp was banned and i think this is shamefull he only copied one review he shoulda got a warning.

anyway (even though i have a higer registered days rate) i am the voice of vamp he shall never die and as soon as you all see this i shall adobt his tag in memory "maximum homerdrive"

long live the err already dead :)

please fill free to flame and slate me but only a stake to the heart will kill me. hey like the name :)
Fri 11/01/02 at 20:21
Regular
"  "
vamps a fool
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:53
vamps banned? oh the humanity what's wrong with the world today?......................... ah well what's on telly
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Bah"
i agree completely with tomuk
MM
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:18
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
bars-tard wrote:
> he shoulda got a warning.

You had several warnings. There have been many people you have seen being banned because of cheating. SR also make it quite clear that you will be banned if you cheat. Although the warning weren't directed to you, you should have learnt from these examples.

You Cheated, your problem, I hope your new user name gets banned. (The name doesn't help).

Sorry.
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:16
Regular
"Bah"
bas-tard so blatantly uk_vamp
MM
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:05
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
true but he is 1 in a billion.
Fri 11/01/02 at 17:59
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
with the exception of bill gates
Fri 11/01/02 at 10:14
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Slaveunit is right, it is SR's forum, they can do as they please. Without rules this forum would be a mess and a joke, every forum needs a regulator.
If ukvamp hat got away with it, it wouldn't have stopped there would it ?

Cheats never prosper !
Fri 11/01/02 at 10:04
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Shadow wrote:
> SR are cracking down on coping and rightly so.

I agree. They know the rules. They break them, they suffer the consequences.

"Yeah, he stabbed everyone in the supermarket, but it was his first time, let him walk."
Fri 11/01/02 at 08:43
Regular
Shadow wrote:
SR are cracking down
> on coping and rightly so.

I meant copying, but coping is a bad thing as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.