GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"vamp is banned shocker"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 01:33
Regular
yep uk_vamp was banned and i think this is shamefull he only copied one review he shoulda got a warning.

anyway (even though i have a higer registered days rate) i am the voice of vamp he shall never die and as soon as you all see this i shall adobt his tag in memory "maximum homerdrive"

long live the err already dead :)

please fill free to flame and slate me but only a stake to the heart will kill me. hey like the name :)
Sun 13/01/02 at 05:00
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
a village isn't a village without it's village idiot, and a forum isn't a forum without it's errrm idiot.

anyway someone on here thinks that i aint that bad, errrr don' they :s
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:27
Regular
"  "
coz he is a fool
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:54
Regular
"Bah"
why dont you leave the site with honour uk_vamp rather than making a fool of yourself again?
MM
Sat 12/01/02 at 09:01
Regular
"Tag as above"
bars-tard wrote:
> i haven't done anything wrong YET so they can't ban me

So your going too do something wrong? tell me what it is :D
Sat 12/01/02 at 02:02
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
well if i were you i would keep my old id secret.
Sat 12/01/02 at 02:01
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
i haven't done anything wrong yet so they can't ban me
Sat 12/01/02 at 01:27
Regular
heh, still not banned...
Sat 12/01/02 at 01:22
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
which would be a shame as uk_vamp would of voted for you nevermind maybe bars-tard will ;)
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:54
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Silly vamp - now how am I gonna get a vote in the next election on here ? ;-) At this rate I'll never get one ;-))
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:29
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
He must have been a fool to still cheat after all the warnings SR gave out.

I would expect that from a newbie, but from a regular.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.