GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who is the fittest?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 23:20
Regular
which diva is the hottest, i would have to say...

1. jazz
2. trish
3. torrie
Sun 13/01/02 at 22:01
Regular
Hey AJ, it was AndMcGrn & Mikeall who are sad sods. I'm a newbie and I say that your are absolutly right, they are sad sods. All the women in the WWF have had boob jobs! What is this world coming to!

And what does AndMcGrn mean. Is it Andy McGreen in text message form. If it is, dis is not a place 4 txt mssgn,it is a forum.Sory, coodnt resist it!

Choices for AndMcGrn's real name. Andy McGreen, McGrun, McGren.
Sun 13/01/02 at 21:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> You sad sods

There newbie's leave 'em alone!

Damn right! :D
Sun 13/01/02 at 20:13
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Oh, and seeing as I'm here, I'll tell ya' that I have a soft spot for Trish :o).
Sun 13/01/02 at 20:13
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Mystique wrote: You sad sods.

I know what you mean, Blokes fancying Women, what is the world coming to :o).
Sun 13/01/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Back in black"
Mystique wrote:
> You sad sods

There newbie's leave 'em alone!
Sun 13/01/02 at 18:43
Regular
Ah, Mystique, I see you've returned! And it looks like you're a woman, judging by your tag line. Do you actually like WWF? 'Spose not, so why don't you just get the hell outta our forum!
Sun 13/01/02 at 18:33
Regular
You sad sods
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:43
Regular
"Guess who..."
Damn Right J@ck@$#!
Sat 12/01/02 at 09:59
Regular
Ha Ha! Tazz N Jazz! That's the funiest thing i've heard all morning! You've certainly woken me up! I don't think that will ever, EVER happen! Tazz aint gunna be happy with you. He hates that TART! We all know that Jazz is a dirty, disusting,$2, bottom beating, trashbag HO! WHOOOOO.

Tazz & J@CK@$#, the greatest tag team about!
TBM & T-Devil rule. WHOOOO

*Procedes to do TBM's Moon Over Miami to all the SOB's who get in our way*
Sat 12/01/02 at 09:08
Regular
"..."
Hey...i've just had a great idea for an onter-gender tag-team... Tazz N' Jazz :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.