GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The ultimate movie bad guy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 21:30
Regular
Would have to be:

A mixture of Dr Evil and Steve "I'm a complete nutter" Irwin.

I can imagine it now:

"So, I have finally caught you, Mr Powers. Number Two, do the honours.

I was wondering how I would kill you, Mr Powers. I have wnated to hurt you so many ways, for all the pain and aguish you have caused me over the past few films. All the running around like a stupid child.

All the shouting of "His name.... FAT B*****D!" etc, that I had to do.

I wanted to hurt you Mr Powers, I really did, didn't I, Mini Mr Bigglesworth?

I was thinknig of maybe, you know, suspending you above a pit of acid, with sharks in, by a very thin thread. When the moon had moved to the right postition, the moonlight was to set off a chain of events, that would result in your death, Mr Powers.

However, I realised that this may have been *slightly* drastic. So, here in my hollowed out Volcano Lair, I had it constructed.

When it is night time, the moon will be visible from here. On it, is my "LASER". Using this "LASER", which is on my "MOON BASE" I will cut through the chain holding you above.... this!

As you can see, Mr Powers, this is a pit filled with crocodiles. And the Big Fella's gettin' pretty angry an' all! I'll just climb down inside 'is pit and see what happens....

Crikey! He really didn't like me puttin' my finger THERE. Easy, easy. There 'e goes. See? Maybe me aftershave is a little OTT for the big fella, eh?

What's this, you wanna come over an' say 'ello to, do ya? There's a nice croc. He won't hurt ya!

Hey camera crew, where' ya goin'? Come back!

CRIKEY!"

Who would you mix to create the ultimate move bad guy?
Fri 11/01/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The Predator is one of the best ever!! Stay Puft, lol! But I would be scared if a massive marshmallow came to eat me instead of me eating him!! AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!
Fri 11/01/02 at 20:30
Regular
"That's right!"
Indeed, the Marshmellow Man was a foe to be reckoned with
Fri 11/01/02 at 20:22
Regular
Mr Stay Puft

nuff said
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:59
Regular
Nah, Legolas would shoot him up. Legolas with a gun though...hehehe.
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Sean Bean and Viggo Mortenson and Orlando Bloom.

Okay so he wouldn't be the best bad guy to watch but at least the good guy would CERTAINLY lose!

Unless he had a gun.... :-D
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:25
Alan Rickman and..... no that'll do me.
Fri 11/01/02 at 10:11
H from Steps and a tin of creosote.
Fri 11/01/02 at 08:52
Regular
Predator and Julia Roberts.
Fri 11/01/02 at 00:52
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Jaws & Alien.

Hehe sounds like the two guys in The League of Gentlemen.

"Who would win, out of Species and Gandhi?"
Fri 11/01/02 at 00:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Jaws & Alien.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.