GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you gonna?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 20:48
Regular
This may be spam but I just want to know who's gonna be buying the Royal Rumblle from Sky Box Office for £14?

I wont be as I see it as a waste of money. For £14 I could buy it on video when it comes out and still have £1 change!
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:48
Regular
This may be spam but I just want to know who's gonna be buying the Royal Rumblle from Sky Box Office for £14?

I wont be as I see it as a waste of money. For £14 I could buy it on video when it comes out and still have £1 change!
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, because me and my brother are paying half each, so it's only £7.

And it always really cheers me up, knowing I have a great event to look forward to before another week of school.
Thu 10/01/02 at 21:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
There's another reason I can't get the Rumble. I have a Computing and a Chemistry exam on Monday that I really want to pass so I need my sleep.

I want to pass becasue right now I'm not doing as well as I could, according to the teachers.
Thu 10/01/02 at 21:10
Regular
"Back in black"
Ant wrote:
> Yeah, because me and my brother are paying half each, so it's only
> £7.

And it always really cheers me up, knowing I have a great event to
> look forward to before another week of school.

Well Im sure you will be disapointed, sorry to say!
Thu 10/01/02 at 21:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Yeah, because me and my brother are paying half each, so it's
> only
> £7.

And it always really cheers me up, knowing I have a
> great event to

Well Im
> sure you will be disapointed, sorry to say!

Not looking forward to it then IB?
Thu 10/01/02 at 21:14
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
*refuses to agree with IB, despite knowing he is 100% right*
Thu 10/01/02 at 21:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*Refuses to argue with Mouldy Cheese, when he knows that IB is always right and he is always right about people always being right.*

Errrrrr, what?
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Yeah, because me and my brother are paying half each, so it's
> only
> £7.

And it always really cheers me up, knowing I have a
> great event to

Well Im
> sure you will be disapointed, sorry to say!

Any reason?? Or are you just jealous?

I think you're all too hard on the WWF at the moment. The Royal Rumble WILL be great, I'm sure of it. I've been impressed with WWF TV as of late, and I think the Royal Rumble (apart from Flair/Vince) is gonna be very entertaining.

And anyway, since GMS said on a TV chat show the other day, and he was asked about his return, he said, "keep watching." With the announcement that there will be more surprises for the Royal Rumble, who knows what could happen?
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> Ice Blaster wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Yeah, because me and my brother are
> paying half each, so it's
> only
> £7.

And it always really
> cheers me up, knowing I have a
> great event to
> look forward to before
> another week of school.

Well Im
> sure you will be disapointed, sorry to
> say!

Any reason?? Or are you just jealous?

He may be jealous but that may not be the real reason, the WWF has not been, well, up to scratch recently. All the TV channels have been getting things mixed up, not really the fault of the WWF but the shows haven't been very good either. Not enough "realism" really and the acting has been terrible. Have I made my point? :D

I think you're all too hard on
> the WWF at the moment. The Royal Rumble WILL be great, I'm sure of it. I've been
> impressed with WWF TV as of late, and I think the Royal Rumble (apart from
> Flair/Vince) is gonna be very entertaining.

Flair and Vince should (in my opinion) should just stop all the bickering and all the talking that ruins the shows and do what they are meant to be there for, owning the company and making matches.

And anyway, since GMS said on a
> TV chat show the other day, and he was asked about his return, he said,
> "keep watching." With the announcement that there will be more
> surprises for the Royal Rumble, who knows what could happen?

I agree with you here about the Rumble though, it is the soul event that contains surprises that are good enough for us to talk about for ages. I really like the Rumble as well but I'm just a bit, well sort of, annoyed at the WWF TV recently.

Afro.
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Ok so you miss one PPV. I don't have Sky Sports and have only seen pay per views on Channel 4. Now I can't do that anymore.
The Royal Rumble is without doubt the best event in the WWF and Sky know this. They know people will pay £14 and they do not have to disrupt their schedules as they only bought the rights recently.
I would never pay £14 pounds for it, but it's up to you whether you do or not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.