GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you gonna?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 20:48
Regular
This may be spam but I just want to know who's gonna be buying the Royal Rumblle from Sky Box Office for £14?

I wont be as I see it as a waste of money. For £14 I could buy it on video when it comes out and still have £1 change!
Thu 17/01/02 at 17:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
C5 signing for 2 years will be the only 2 years that they sign for.

Hopefully they will show Heat on the WCW time but on a Sunday. Would that be cool or what, we wouldn't have to tape it or stay up until midnight.

And they'll probably get next year's Rumble as well so that will be cool.... C5 works perfectly in my house.
Thu 17/01/02 at 17:04
Regular
In my living room i can only get Ch 5 good on Cable but on the TV in my room (that I got for Crimbo) it works really well, we had a new arial put in thats probably why.
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:19
Regular
same here but, my sky is broken!!!!
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
I can only watch Channel 5 properly on Sky...
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:43
Regular
YES!!
But, for ome stupid goddamn reason C5 doesn't work in my house :'( well, not very well, i'll just get some else to record it :D

Thats good news though, i hope they do it!! ( they better do!!!)
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:40
Regular
I copied this from a site

Due to huge public demand, Channel 5 have signed a 2 year contact with the WWF to show Backlash, Fully Loaded/ Invasion and Vengeance, along with the UK version of Heat. They are also in negotiations to show next year's Royal Rumble.
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:48
Regular
I can watch the events if they are in the holidays and they are on Ch 5 as I got a TV in my room for Christmas
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Joe Dark wrote:
> I found out the info about Ch 5 from a wrestling newsletter. They said they
> bought it a thousaunds of fans had emailed them asking them to buy the Rumble.

Damn right! I was one of them.... I also e-mailed Channel 4 but pay attention did they, no, my a**e! As if they would!

It's better on there than on Sky Box Office for 14 quid for the whole of the year..... and they're showing Heat too, which isn't bad.
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:25
Regular
I found out the info about Ch 5 from a wrestling newsletter. They said they bought it a thousaunds of fans had emailed them asking them to buy the Rumblke.
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:47
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
To be honest, the only real reason I was against getting it was I didn't want to give Sky the impression that I was willing to make the PPV a Regular Thing, but if it's a one-time deal I think I will .... IT'S THE ROYAL RUMBLE FOR GOD SAKE :o)

I recon I will get it, it was just a matter of not wanting Sky to get the *Box Office for each event* idea into their greedy little heads :o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.