GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Import Issues - HELP!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 20:16
Regular
Hi, i'm new (this is only my second post), but can anyone help me out?
I have a Gamecube that plays US and JAP, and I love it.
Now i'm considering selling my UK PS2 for a pre-modified one so I can play US games on that too. Thing is, i've of people having problems with some chips and it's kind of knocking me back a little. Please bear in mind I have absolutely no interest in pirates as they knackered my old PSone a couple of years back. any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
Fri 18/01/02 at 19:15
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
thanx for the site sonic i knew about that site but i lost it's URL so thanx for that
Fri 18/01/02 at 10:05
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Got 2 things going bad right now - 1 is that I can't start a new topic still
> :-( Makes me enter my e-mail and password and then doesn't accept them, I can
> only reply to other peoples topics.

you have to go to your setting and "log on each time".

As for the importing, try www.lik-sang.com (or .hk?)

Sonic
Fri 18/01/02 at 09:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well the WWF thing will be ongoing rather than a brief tournament :-) So whenever we get a few people round we'll play out some matches and stuff.

As for Capcom vs SNK, I'll see how many are interested in doing it. Jay and Lee will so that'll be 4 of us, after that its a matter of getting my friends interested lol

Anyway, i'll give the details of it all through mail now
;-)
Fri 18/01/02 at 01:15
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
to save time and time for me to searching for this post :)

why don't you e-mail me details to [email protected]

Becky wouldn't do it, she's at uni now in Leeds plus she aint really the gaming type i only see her now and then which is a shame as she's a good mate.

Don't really have anyone who'd be into a tournement which is a shame.

well if it all goes to plan sounds like a right laugh. :) can't wait

we'll do a smackdown tournement first i think then move on to a capcom SNK touney.
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Come to think of it, think both the Womens title and the Light heavyweight title should both be scrapped cause 1. There won't be much human competition for those belts and 2. With the amount of people taking part, there will be too many belts to win, which will take away a lot of the competition if everyone ends up with their own belt.

Come to think of it, might have to scrap a third too. Maybe the Hardcore title. See how it goes over the weekend ;-) Got some planning to do ;-))
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:04
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hope fully I can hand some people over characters I've already created. I'll use Savatt, Kate has her Canadian Oak character, Fred has his Rogue character, Lee will probably be happy with Bulldog. Nicky and Carla could have Jewel and Angel so they don't get deleted. Hopefully Jay might Take Black Daddy ;-))

Depending on how many people we get will decide if the two Oriental guys are deleted or not lol Otherwise they'll be good to keep to stuff in matches occasionally - especially a comp controlled tag team :-)

Might even have Jewel as a spare character and let Nicky do a new character she can partner with Dan ;-) See how it all goes I guess lol Also had another idea which I'll share with you sometime. Just something to give everyone something to play for more :-) Don't worry, the only one parting with cash will be me - and quite a lot of it too lol
Thu 17/01/02 at 15:54
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
At the moment it looks like theres gonna be 9 of us :-)
Me, You, Lee, Jay, Fred, Kate, Carla, Dan and Nicky. Trying to get my mate Jay to join in too ;-) How bout that friend of yours - Becky is it ? We have 12 created character spaces to use :-)

Good thing about this idea is that it doesn't matter if we're missing a few people here and there, we can do matches and stuff based on who turns up :-)

Plus we can make tag teams too - that could be a real laugh :-))

Might cancel out the Womens title though, just have the other belts.
Thu 17/01/02 at 05:25
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
great *awaits by phone eagerly with blister cream ready for PS blister pads syndrome*
Wed 16/01/02 at 16:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
In the process of getting it all arranged mate, i'll keep you posted as I get the details ;-)
Wed 16/01/02 at 00:20
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
sorry must of shat myself at the thought of a 4 player tag tournement at savatt's house. don't worry i'll clean that up.

what day shall we start it savatt?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.