GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help.I need your help."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 19:26
Regular
I know that most will come out with a negative response and tell me to button it because I'm not exactly popular with many people around here.I just need some help with a horrible dilema I've got at the mo'.

This has been a bit of a hard time at school for about a month then we broke up and now it's started again just because I'm different.When it started I didn't care much then it got worse and now I'm getting alot more negative about me and my life.I like computer games and I'm not interested in make-up or boys and this is why girls and boys tease me.They think it's cool to put me down and they get even more popular every time they take a chunk out of my confidence.

I've coped with this teasing for years my friends always tell me to be happy and to hold my head up high,pretty hard for a person that's 5ft 1 around people who are 5ft 3 or higher,most of the time I have to crane my neck to look at them.That's another reason why it's me,it's sometimes even my hieght.Because I'm smaller then most of them they take advantage of it,and because I'm smaller,I'm weaker.

And now I'm going to talk about the evil teachers.One which is my psycho RE teacher keeps shouting at me for stuff I don't do,sure I'm socialble with my friends,but I was a bit qiueter today and I wasn't as hyper.Now thanks to him I might have to see the head....again.
My PE teacher made us run the whole schoolfield just because some of the girls were talking,I walked it then I got a PE department detention and if I don't go to it then I get a school detention.If I do go to the detention however I'll have to play netball with my friends in front of the school,yay!I did have a go at her and if she asks me why I'm not going to the detention all I'm gonna say is 'I'm not going because I don't take orders from birds,especially crows because they peck people's eyes out'.
I call here a crow because she dyed her hair perminant jet black,makes her even more scarier then usual.
Having the evil history teacher who put me on a list of disruptive children at least 9 times,he said that I was getting my friends into trouble and I said that he wasn't but then he said that I was being argumentitive,then he kept telling me off for talking when it was obvious that my mouth was shut.He must still have a grugde against me after I really annoyed in German so badly that I had detentions for the rest of the school year.

Home life is a bit better,I was told that my cat is so frail now that he has to be put on tablets but mum said that he doesn't have much longer left.It made me cry because that cat is two years older then me and I adore the silly old thing.I'll hate it when he goes.

Well that may not seem like alot to you people but it's quite alot for a child like me to handle.I need to be protected by my friends so you can tell that I'm pretty weak and sensitive.Bye.
Fri 11/01/02 at 13:54
Way!The crow's just given me a school detention!My dad's gonna kill me.
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:27
Regular
oh and just get in groups aswell. they aint alot at our college but if there is all hell breaks loose
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:24
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> All my teachers are fools! They shall die!

most of my teachers are fools but i have one or too that will have a laugh with you. which is nice
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
what in the blue hell did you just say there?

That didn't make any sense at all.
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:19
Regular
"metallica dude :)"
only think i could say now was because i got bullies a bit is when the make fun of you don't care about it because if u make out u r sad they will laugh and do it again and again so just chill man and stick it out:)
how many friends do u have ?
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:18
Regular
The thing about bullies is that they think they're popular, but they aren't.

If you can, think of something to say, pick on something wrong with them, like a big nose, or an erupting volcano on their cheek.

Ignore what they say though, they aren't funny, even if their not so real friends laugh.

And remember, when your out of school and off to uni or somewhere else, you won't ever have to see or speak to them again.

The other thing about bullies, is the main reason they bully is probably because they have their own problems, and feel they must take it out on someone, which they don't.

So Neo, is you can't ignore them...remember that all they are are mucked up retards!
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sorry about that. Just had to get it out of my over-flowing system.
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
All my teachers are fools! They shall die!
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:04
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Heh.

Its life.

Can't do anything about it... unless.. you be a rebel. Like me :oP

Then when they shout at you what you do is you just look at them. Then raise your middle finger and shout abuse. Works wonders... Well. Also, don't ever take advice from me.

You should be fine now :o)
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
That's very true Venom.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.