GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help.I need your help."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 19:26
Regular
I know that most will come out with a negative response and tell me to button it because I'm not exactly popular with many people around here.I just need some help with a horrible dilema I've got at the mo'.

This has been a bit of a hard time at school for about a month then we broke up and now it's started again just because I'm different.When it started I didn't care much then it got worse and now I'm getting alot more negative about me and my life.I like computer games and I'm not interested in make-up or boys and this is why girls and boys tease me.They think it's cool to put me down and they get even more popular every time they take a chunk out of my confidence.

I've coped with this teasing for years my friends always tell me to be happy and to hold my head up high,pretty hard for a person that's 5ft 1 around people who are 5ft 3 or higher,most of the time I have to crane my neck to look at them.That's another reason why it's me,it's sometimes even my hieght.Because I'm smaller then most of them they take advantage of it,and because I'm smaller,I'm weaker.

And now I'm going to talk about the evil teachers.One which is my psycho RE teacher keeps shouting at me for stuff I don't do,sure I'm socialble with my friends,but I was a bit qiueter today and I wasn't as hyper.Now thanks to him I might have to see the head....again.
My PE teacher made us run the whole schoolfield just because some of the girls were talking,I walked it then I got a PE department detention and if I don't go to it then I get a school detention.If I do go to the detention however I'll have to play netball with my friends in front of the school,yay!I did have a go at her and if she asks me why I'm not going to the detention all I'm gonna say is 'I'm not going because I don't take orders from birds,especially crows because they peck people's eyes out'.
I call here a crow because she dyed her hair perminant jet black,makes her even more scarier then usual.
Having the evil history teacher who put me on a list of disruptive children at least 9 times,he said that I was getting my friends into trouble and I said that he wasn't but then he said that I was being argumentitive,then he kept telling me off for talking when it was obvious that my mouth was shut.He must still have a grugde against me after I really annoyed in German so badly that I had detentions for the rest of the school year.

Home life is a bit better,I was told that my cat is so frail now that he has to be put on tablets but mum said that he doesn't have much longer left.It made me cry because that cat is two years older then me and I adore the silly old thing.I'll hate it when he goes.

Well that may not seem like alot to you people but it's quite alot for a child like me to handle.I need to be protected by my friends so you can tell that I'm pretty weak and sensitive.Bye.
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:26
I know that most will come out with a negative response and tell me to button it because I'm not exactly popular with many people around here.I just need some help with a horrible dilema I've got at the mo'.

This has been a bit of a hard time at school for about a month then we broke up and now it's started again just because I'm different.When it started I didn't care much then it got worse and now I'm getting alot more negative about me and my life.I like computer games and I'm not interested in make-up or boys and this is why girls and boys tease me.They think it's cool to put me down and they get even more popular every time they take a chunk out of my confidence.

I've coped with this teasing for years my friends always tell me to be happy and to hold my head up high,pretty hard for a person that's 5ft 1 around people who are 5ft 3 or higher,most of the time I have to crane my neck to look at them.That's another reason why it's me,it's sometimes even my hieght.Because I'm smaller then most of them they take advantage of it,and because I'm smaller,I'm weaker.

And now I'm going to talk about the evil teachers.One which is my psycho RE teacher keeps shouting at me for stuff I don't do,sure I'm socialble with my friends,but I was a bit qiueter today and I wasn't as hyper.Now thanks to him I might have to see the head....again.
My PE teacher made us run the whole schoolfield just because some of the girls were talking,I walked it then I got a PE department detention and if I don't go to it then I get a school detention.If I do go to the detention however I'll have to play netball with my friends in front of the school,yay!I did have a go at her and if she asks me why I'm not going to the detention all I'm gonna say is 'I'm not going because I don't take orders from birds,especially crows because they peck people's eyes out'.
I call here a crow because she dyed her hair perminant jet black,makes her even more scarier then usual.
Having the evil history teacher who put me on a list of disruptive children at least 9 times,he said that I was getting my friends into trouble and I said that he wasn't but then he said that I was being argumentitive,then he kept telling me off for talking when it was obvious that my mouth was shut.He must still have a grugde against me after I really annoyed in German so badly that I had detentions for the rest of the school year.

Home life is a bit better,I was told that my cat is so frail now that he has to be put on tablets but mum said that he doesn't have much longer left.It made me cry because that cat is two years older then me and I adore the silly old thing.I'll hate it when he goes.

Well that may not seem like alot to you people but it's quite alot for a child like me to handle.I need to be protected by my friends so you can tell that I'm pretty weak and sensitive.Bye.
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:35
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
'I'm not going because I don't take orders from
> birds,especially crows because they peck people's eyes out'.

LOL :D

Things may seem bad now, but allways look forward to the future. Try and make the best out of everything, no matter how bad it might be.

Dont worry about the teasing, they are the idiots for doing it. Just try not to let them know it affects you. That just usually fuels thier fire.

Just remember, it will all get better when ya older.
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:44
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Kids can be such pratts. The older I get, the more I dislike them.

Some of course, are okay. Not all though, unfortunately. The pratts are generally the ones who think they're cool. The thing about having people tease you, it that there's basically nothing you can really do about it. Eventually they'll grow up, but not likely till they're around 16, give or take a couple years.

How old are you? You can't be that old if your cat is older than you are. Things change a lot... you never know what's around the corner.
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:45
I'm twelve,the cat's fourteen.
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:49
Regular
The people that pick on you are emotionally insecure idiots... in other words, who cares what they say? Don't feel that they're better than you "because they say so"... and just because you're short doesn't mean you aren't above them. :0)

Don't worry about it too much, just take everything one day at a time.
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
So you're still saying you have friends, right? Even though some idiots annoy you you still have some friends that would be nice, do you?
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:57
Hmmm.

You know something?

You're only 2 inches smaller than them.

One thing - if you don't have a problem with you, then there is no reason for anyone else to have one. I am not saying you don't like yourself, or who you are, or a particular aspect of your character, but I do know from experience that when a person is happy with who they are, regardless of stature/height (As you cannot do much about this), then if people do 'tease' you, it shouldn't get to you because you know that you are ok.

Bullying exists, when it clearly shouldn't, but the one person that can help you the most is yourself. Utilise the teachers - if they're evil now, then let them know about the bullying (I did assume that teasing was bullying), talk to a school councilor or to your mum or someone close?

By the way - don't dread life now because it's bad, and when someone says it will be better when you're older, that isn't that great news as it means you still have an ordeal to go through.

If you're down, listen to your best song, things that make you feel good, proud - and make treat your life better, it will treat you the same.

Don't think I am being harsh. I am just trying to help. If I haven't, then you have permission to throw wet sponges at me and make me dress up in a chicken suit.

Don't wreck your chin yanking it up, just hold it high, know that you are not the one with the problem, and you'll be ok.

Dan
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:59
I do have nice friends,they tell me that the bullies only think that they're popular but they aren't and if they didn't have the one kid in their group they wouldn't be popular.It confuses me though.Are they or aren't they popular.That's the trouble with my friends,they confuse me but they only notice after I say 'can you repeat that?'.
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:01
Thank you people,I have to go now but I feel much better.
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well that's life, you mgiht not like it but it exists. Sorry to say that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.