GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 'I'm single and depressed because it's Valentine's Day' Chat Topic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 07:34
Regular
General chit-chat, just for today. and yes, before you say anything I AM single and depressed as it's Valentine's Day... I'm sure there are many more like me out there...
Fri 14/02/03 at 08:10
Regular
"Raised from oblivio"
Well I’m single at the moment but I’m not depressed. For me life just seems to be one big complicated mess when I’m in a relationship, I just have this habit of choosing guys that are going to mess me around and screw with my head. To give you an idea of how bad it can be a women in my old work place (where I used to work with my last boyfriend), once said to me “I rush in to work just so I can hear what’s been going on between you two, its better the Eastenders, Coronation Street and Brookside combined”. So there you go my love life is like a depressing soap. So life as a single is turning out to be a lot simpler and happier. I’m now happy to be patient and wait for a nice decent guy to come along, because although I mostly meet jerks or guys that are already married, I know that decent unattached guys do exist somewhere out there.

- X -
Fri 14/02/03 at 07:56
Regular
"smelly boxers"
nope ive got a girl
Fri 14/02/03 at 07:34
"slightlyshortertagl"
General chit-chat, just for today. and yes, before you say anything I AM single and depressed as it's Valentine's Day... I'm sure there are many more like me out there...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.