GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats better GTA3 or SSXTricky"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 18:08
Regular
I need advice on which one to buy
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:52
Regular
"Bah"
The Game 2002 wrote:
> GTA 3 RULZ and SSX Tricky is poo

Please slap yourself now they are both class games - you quite blatantly only own GTA3
MM
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:48
Lol too bad i think that SSX Tricky and Grand Theft Auto 3 are both good games but GTA 3 is a bit better than SSX Tricky
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:59
Regular
popeye wrote:
> i cant believe after entering all those bloody cheats i now have to start the
> game again, its taken me weeks to get to where i was on the game, i dont know
> wether i can be assed to do all tose missions again, theer must be away of
> deactivating them surely.

NO, it should have warned you with the cheats that you should not save the game.
Sat 12/01/02 at 01:37
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
no question about it, gta 3. (theres just so much to do)
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:48
Regular
"this is a tagline"
GTA3 is arguably the best game on the PS2!
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:43
i cant believe after entering all those bloody cheats i now have to start the game again, its taken me weeks to get to where i was on the game, i dont know wether i can be assed to do all tose missions again, theer must be away of deactivating them surely.
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:17
gta 3 gta 3 gta gta 3....that is all
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:49
Regular
popeye wrote:
> can somebody help me, ive entered loads of cheats on gta 3 like riots change
> clothes flying cars etc, how do i get the game back to normal, how do i remove
> the cheats

If you have saved the game after entering the cheats you cannot. Otherwise just restart the game.
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:47
can somebody help me, ive entered loads of cheats on gta 3 like riots change clothes flying cars etc, how do i get the game back to normal, how do i remove the cheats
Fri 11/01/02 at 10:43
GTA 3 and SSX Tricky are both good games but GTA 3 is probably a little bit better

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.