GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats better GTA3 or SSXTricky"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 18:08
Regular
I need advice on which one to buy
Tue 15/01/02 at 07:29
I have not played either game due to the simple reason that I do not have a Play Station 2 but let's compare them. Grand Theft Auto 3 is a violent, grotesque game where the order of the day is run down old pensioners, devestate the cities and hijack until your heart's content. SSX Tricky on the other hand is a snowboarding game where the intention is to get the most points and or complete the course in the quickest time. I think that these two are incomparable in that they are like opposites. Their only common ground is that they both involve racing. Apart from that they are two seperate entities with nothing shared. Most people would jump and say that Grand Theft Auto 3 is the better game because it's violent and controversial but overkill is sometimes a bad thing depending on your target audience etc.
Tue 15/01/02 at 02:10
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
thats like comparing apples and pairs
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You should play Grand Theft Auto 3 at some point. It is a great, great game! You'll like it a lot at the least. ;-)
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:39
I haven't played GTA 3, but I think that SSX tricky is a brilliant game, certainly the best snowboard game I've played (better than Coolboarders 3 and 1080). I would agree with devo, in his comparison with I dian and Chinese food, it is like comparing Pro Evo and GT3, obviously both great games, but in different areas.
Sat 12/01/02 at 22:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
So basically everyone (me included) just thinks that GTA3 ruled this year? (Say yes)

:D
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:39
GTA3 is so much better than tricky i mean SSXTricky has loads of options bur GTA3 has class
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ßër§ëkër wrote:
> GTA3 is a better game in my opinion but it's up to you to decide which one you
> like.

------------------------

I think he likes SSX Tricky a lot better from what he told me on MSN!
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:28
GTA3 is a better game in my opinion but it's up to you to decide which one you like.
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I would have to say that both are great games but overall I prefer SSX Tricky. GTA3 wasn't my type of thnig really so I went with SSX Tricky.
Sat 12/01/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Mole Hole"
Cheers guys.I got SSXTricky off my mum and I should be able to get GTA3 soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.