GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grrrrrrr. The cheek of some people!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 16:17
Regular
Some people have a god damn cheek on this planet! It all began after Dave (Wierd Kid) won his first GAD just a few days ago.

Him and I were talking to his friends about his GAD win and everyone was quite pleased, but he told me yesterday that some people actually asked him to win them a GAD!? Some people have a real cheek. According to one of the people "Any other friend would do it". Pah!

Some people say "Just don't tell them about GAD", but I like to tell them, and gloat to my enemies. Dave and myself have both been pestered by people to win GAD's and it one of the most annoying experiences in your school/college career. It appears that age does nothing for it, as I had some of my college buddies asking me too! Good god!

Anyone else ever been asked for someone to win GAD for them?

On a slightly lighter note, I was just asking some people if they heard the tragic news about Feeder, and nobody even knew who Feeder were! Disgraceful! Thanks. Mark.
Thu 10/01/02 at 23:28
"I h8 ron atkinson"
*cough*
Thu 10/01/02 at 23:26
yeah it has happened to me a few times, people think if you do it once it must be really easy and can you win me one tomorrow and my mate one the day after, it is actually not that easy and takes effort
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:29
Regular
Strafex wrote:

"I told someone today that they should be getting an Xbox.
It wasn't simply because they live down the road!"

Heh, I've done that too.

But I've been asked to win games several times too... silly lazy people.
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:29
Regular
Most of the mates that ive told about SR, have been and gone...

(Caught cheating in other words!)
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Wasting away"
Who cares?
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:10
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I won 2 GAD's leading up to Christmas which I was obviously very happy about. But, already it's been taken by friends that it must be the easiest thing on the planet to do, and a such i've had three seperate people request a game from me.

I have enough problems raising money to buy my games so i'm gonna take every opportunity I can to get myself a free game every now and then!
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:28
Regular
A few of my friends asked me to win them GaD's.

I told them to go win their own.

Still, I'm not much better.
I told someone today that they should be getting an Xbox.
It wasn't simply because they live down the road! Honest! ;-D
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Loads of my mates are getting a bit annoyed with me saying that I ahve won, as they have to pay for their games, but I've given the web address and they don't bother.

All they have to do is put the effort in, but instead they just moan that they havent got any.

I've given up telling them now, they only moan.
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:24
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Doughnut Monster wrote:
> Hmm that's never happened to me.

Besides I wouldn't so it for them
> anyway.
I'd say to them if you want to win GAD you are going to have to win it
> honourably just like the rest of us.

I'm not doing it - I am not a mug! Correctamondo - if they want a GAD so bad, they have to work for it. However, if someone writes a review and gives it to me (after a check to see it's not copied), I will submit it and if it wins GAD, give him the GAD, or I could say I couldn't submit and be evil behind his back.

I prefer the latter!
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:19
"I hate that!!!"
Hmm that's never happened to me.

Besides I wouldn't so it for them anyway.
I'd say to them if you want to win GAD you are going to have to win it honourably just like the rest of us.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.