GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grrrrrrr. The cheek of some people!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 16:17
Regular
Some people have a god damn cheek on this planet! It all began after Dave (Wierd Kid) won his first GAD just a few days ago.

Him and I were talking to his friends about his GAD win and everyone was quite pleased, but he told me yesterday that some people actually asked him to win them a GAD!? Some people have a real cheek. According to one of the people "Any other friend would do it". Pah!

Some people say "Just don't tell them about GAD", but I like to tell them, and gloat to my enemies. Dave and myself have both been pestered by people to win GAD's and it one of the most annoying experiences in your school/college career. It appears that age does nothing for it, as I had some of my college buddies asking me too! Good god!

Anyone else ever been asked for someone to win GAD for them?

On a slightly lighter note, I was just asking some people if they heard the tragic news about Feeder, and nobody even knew who Feeder were! Disgraceful! Thanks. Mark.
Fri 11/01/02 at 17:29
"slightlyshortertagl"
no1 i know knows what SR is!!!!!!!

heheheheheheheheheh

:)

Whatisdainternet@aol
Fri 11/01/02 at 17:27
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
my friends do that all the time!They try to win as well but fail miserably. It's so annoying!
Fri 11/01/02 at 16:57
Regular
"Long time no see!"
That is VERY disgracefull!!! Especially cuz they haven't even heard of Feeder!! C'mon!! Even if they're always on the net or never leave the house they MUST have heard of Feeder!! And no-one's ever asked me to get them a game as very few people have even heard of SR! That's just as disgracefull!! That means they actually pay FULL PRICES at EB and co. for ALL of their games!! They also need to get out more!!
Fri 11/01/02 at 12:34
"I hate that!!!"
Well I think you should let them win their own fair and square.

Give them the adress of the site and let them try for themselfs.

If they moan about it just let them moan.
Thu 10/01/02 at 23:52
"I h8 ron atkinson"
Just remeber the Gynaecological term of relaxation...

*in the style of Mr Myagi from KArati Kid*

"Kill the bunny... Dont kill the bunny"

Always choose option 2 as option 1 is usally a trap!
Thu 10/01/02 at 23:50
My ideas for new topics were frothing at the fingertips, so much so that they all spilled, and I'm now fruitless in my quest for an idea.

Oh the shame.

:(
Thu 10/01/02 at 23:48
"I h8 ron atkinson"
it does, Trust me... im a doctor :D
Thu 10/01/02 at 23:47
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
AndMcGrn wrote:
> Did you get that no contact only taunting idea from BASEketball?

I watched the first part of that film during the holidays, couldn't stop laughing at the bedroom in the party scene.

must try the taunting thing during a game of pool, see if it works
Thu 10/01/02 at 23:43
"I h8 ron atkinson"
I feel Dan has been "Converted" to the ways of the Gynaecologist!
Thu 10/01/02 at 23:42
"I h8 ron atkinson"
I fewl Dan has been "Converted" to the ways of the Gynaecologist

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.