GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Smackdown 3 Just Bring It"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 14:33
Regular
This game is good apart from little errors like story mode this is a piece of crap and it is short. The entrances and music are ace and the actual fighting are ace but reply to this if you have anything to tell me about smackdown 3
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:57
Regular
"Digging!"
BUT...

the multi player is good
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:55
Regular
"Digging!"
Will3:16 wrote:
>but i agree with ya wwf rules!!!

are you mad?! no, seriously, are you in a mental home typing with your feet because of the straight jacket?
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:51
Regular
"Digging!"
WWF Smackdown 3 Just Bring It here and put it in the bin.
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:30
Regular
no me neither but it was good first time i got it but after i had won nearly everything i got bored. I hope SD4 will be much better or u could check out wwf raw for the x-box that is cool i`ve downloaded some videos for it
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:25
Regular
I think it's not as good as I thought it would be but thats just like what I thought smackdown 2 would be like anyway I ain't had Smackdown 3 for that long anyway
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:20
Regular
please tell me what you think of smackdown 3
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:08
Regular
soz mate better luck next time
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:07
Regular
I no your new but just telling you if you post something like that again post it in the WWF forum
Thu 10/01/02 at 14:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The Game 2002 wrote:
> This game is good apart from little errors like story mode this is a piece of
> crap and it is short.

---

This is the single most concise and accurate review I have ever seen.
Thank you.
Thu 10/01/02 at 14:51
Regular
Yeah i agree with u but theres one thing u forgot there is a lack of characters like Val Venis,Godfather, Chyna etc. but i agree with ya wwf rules!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.