GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Smackdown 3 Just Bring It"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 14:33
Regular
This game is good apart from little errors like story mode this is a piece of crap and it is short. The entrances and music are ace and the actual fighting are ace but reply to this if you have anything to tell me about smackdown 3
Fri 11/01/02 at 09:49
Regular
½pint
you sad person get home!
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
Authenticity wrote:
> Will3:16 wrote:
>but i agree with ya wwf rules!!!

are you mad?! no,
> seriously, are you in a mental home typing with your feet because of the
> straight jacket?

No actually, I expect he's not because he obviously gave wrestling a chance, unlike most people who just assume it's the stereotyped version that the media and other non-fans talk about.

And Smackdown JBI will never be an excellent game until it has a Create-A-PPV Mode.

BUT, the actual wrestling is great. More detailed and satisfying than SD2, and much faster and less boring than No Mercy and probably Raw Is War too.
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:55
Smackdown 2 was not as good as no mercy and i think the same will happen with raw is war.

The games are as different as ISS and FIFA
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Whatever!"
The career mode is disappointing but its still a pretty good game!! Graphics are great, entrances are spot on and its pretty easy to get into!! Although strangley not as good as Smackdown 2!!
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:52
Regular
"¬_¬"
The Game 2002 wrote:
> This game is good apart from little errors like story mode this is a piece of
> crap and it is short. The entrances and music are ace and the actual fighting
> are ace but reply to this if you have anything to tell me about smackdown 3

------------

Don't like wrestling. grrrrrrrr.
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
big_slow wrote:
> is concise i good word or a bad word?

It used to be a good word... but it fell into a bad crowd.. drink, drugs, street gangs... terrible shame
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Who are these 3 new JATs really?
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:40
Goatboy wrote:
> The Game 2002 wrote:
> This game is good apart from little errors like story
> mode this is a piece of
> crap and it is short.

---

This is the single
> most concise and accurate review I have ever seen.
Thank you.

is concise i good word or a bad word?
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm amazed that in the first two posts in the topic, only one punctuation mark was used.
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I agree with Goatboy's post earlier on in this topic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.