GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did no one get MK: DA?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance'.
Sat 15/02/03 at 11:28
Regular
I did. Brill. Love the way the blood drips down the fighters and all that. I also like Sonya's fatality. She made me puke up, then the puke turned to blood, I then collapsed on the floor before she had mucho funno jumping on my back and making my head explode. :)
Sat 15/02/03 at 20:14
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
I so holy wan't to buy it Damn I hate living in south africa we always get game late it woud probobly only come out in about 2 months time.
Sat 15/02/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Darwock wrote:
> I bet it's crap. Even if it's not, there's better fighting games out
> there. And one month until Soul Calibur 2!

It cerainly isn't crap, I got it today for the X-Box. But I agree, Soul Calibur 2 will seriously kick it's .

SoulBlade and Soul Calibur are still my favourite beat em ups to date.
Sat 15/02/03 at 19:05
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I bet it's crap. Even if it's not, there's better fighting games out there. And one month until Soul Calibur 2!
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:55
Regular
I was surprised at Edge giving it 4/10.
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Came yesterday and I am completely amazed at how good the game is. I'm a bit miffed not knowing how to do fatalities(yet), but the way those fighters move is really amazing. The game does the whole Mortal Kombat theme a treat, an FFF, you really should consider transferring it from your 'later' list to preferably 'now'!
Sat 15/02/03 at 17:01
"period drama"
I was thinking about it, then the moment passed.
It's now on my 'later' list - games I'll get if I've money and there's nothing good out.
Sat 15/02/03 at 15:24
FantasyMeister wrote:
> I even gave up on watching the Arsenal vs Man Utd match to go back to playing it again.

Good choice, boody awful... Arsenal won.

Anyway, MK:DA is well worth the money (I bought it from SR :p )
Sat 15/02/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Buy it. Buy it. Buy it.

Best game of the year so far and probably for the rest of the year for that matter. I've been playing non stop for about 12 hours :) Even Tiger Woods won't get a look in this weekend. I even gave up on watching the Arsenal vs Man Utd match to go back to playing it again.
Sat 15/02/03 at 11:40
Regular
"Nobody Home"
Mortal Kombat isn't really the 1st Fighting game that Id personally buy, but well I did (not from SR hehe). I think its great, fatalities are amazing and characters look superb. Blood effects are reasonable, not the best I have seen. (Bring on the plastercine).
Overal its pretty good and with friends its a great laugh... so I am off to find some...
Sat 15/02/03 at 11:28
Regular
"  "
I did. Brill. Love the way the blood drips down the fighters and all that. I also like Sonya's fatality. She made me puke up, then the puke turned to blood, I then collapsed on the floor before she had mucho funno jumping on my back and making my head explode. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.