GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did no one get MK: DA?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance'.
Sat 15/02/03 at 11:28
Regular
I did. Brill. Love the way the blood drips down the fighters and all that. I also like Sonya's fatality. She made me puke up, then the puke turned to blood, I then collapsed on the floor before she had mucho funno jumping on my back and making my head explode. :)
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Nope - I'm waiting for Soul Calibur 2.

* waits patiently *
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:20
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
Seymour Guado wrote:
> DA is good but everyone in their right mind is waiting gor Soul
> Calibur 2. Virtua Fighter is a steal at 25 notes

yes indeed SC2 will be the best fighting game when it comes out, also the updated Virtua Fighter 4 is comming out which looks good too.
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:14
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
DA is good but everyone in their right mind is waiting gor Soul Calibur 2. Virtua Fighter is a steal at 25 notes
Thu 20/02/03 at 14:54
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
ok i got the game its decent but i find the gameplay just a little too slow, i donno why but Capcom VS SNK 2 is so addictive i still think that is the best fighting game, even though its 2d.
Sun 16/02/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
> Darwock wrote:
> I bet it's crap. Even if it's not, there's better fighting games out
> there. And one month until Soul Calibur 2!

> Lou Role wrote:
> It cerainly isn't crap, I got it today for the X-Box.

I retract that statement, Ive had a really good go at Mortal Kombat now, and I have to say, it's not all that great.
When I got MK yesterday, I picked up a copy of Ridge Racer 5 for 12 notes from the bargain bin, and I have to say, I've played that a lot more. I certainly wouldn't recommend MK to anyone now.
Sun 16/02/03 at 15:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
No, I didn't get it. The demo didn't exactly impress me.
Sun 16/02/03 at 14:09
"period drama"
The moves were always hard to pull off, even since I had MKII on me old grey Gameboy brick.
There should be a list of moves, shouldn't there. But I suppose the fatalities are extra special.
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:04
Fatalities are here:
http://ukcheats.reserve.co.uk/ [SPACE] search.php?gamech=1&gameid=4211 or check out ukcheats.com and go from there.

gazt87's are the best, a list for all the fatalities...
Sat 15/02/03 at 23:54
"For the horde!!!!"
Darwock wrote:
> I bet it's crap. Even if it's not, there's better fighting games out
> there. And one month until Soul Calibur 2!

thought it was coming out in Autumn?
Sat 15/02/03 at 20:31
Regular
"  "
26 x 26 = 676.

That's how many secrets there are on the game. Granted some are crappy concept art, and some of the 676 koffins are empty, but it certainly has the lifespan. I'm now looking for fatality moves on the net. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.