GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Summer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/07/07 at 22:23
Regular
"I may return"
Do you have anything great planned for the summer?
Any nice holidays?
Stuck in work?
Going to spend everyday trying to win GAD?

I'm gonna do the usual thing... A few birthday parties throughout the summer, and going out almost everyday with mates... Oh, but this summer I'm going to the isle of wight for a week, with doodle, it's from the 28th to the 3rd... so no birthday threads for me, plus it'll be nice and quiet.. for a while ;)

Err, that's basically my summer, now let's hear about yours.
Thu 19/07/07 at 22:23
Regular
"I may return"
Do you have anything great planned for the summer?
Any nice holidays?
Stuck in work?
Going to spend everyday trying to win GAD?

I'm gonna do the usual thing... A few birthday parties throughout the summer, and going out almost everyday with mates... Oh, but this summer I'm going to the isle of wight for a week, with doodle, it's from the 28th to the 3rd... so no birthday threads for me, plus it'll be nice and quiet.. for a while ;)

Err, that's basically my summer, now let's hear about yours.
Thu 19/07/07 at 22:28
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Nothing much, everyone seems to be away except me. I'm going to Suffolk for a few days with my dads family - that'll be fun or not. Is Doodle her real name then?
Thu 19/07/07 at 22:29
Regular
Isn't summer half over already? And what a summer it's been so far =/ April was much better than this.

I give this summer a 4/10 so far.
Thu 19/07/07 at 22:30
Regular
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> Nothing much, everyone seems to be away except me. I'm going to
> Suffolk for a few days with my dads family - that'll be fun
> or not. Is Doodle her real name then?

I think her name is Laura aswell. They seem so identical they might even be the same person. =) How about a photo Sunny?
Thu 19/07/07 at 22:30
Regular
I'm uh..

I'm not entirely sure. It's my birthday but I'm not doing anything. I have friends all over the place and only one can come down and see me. It's a bit lonely to be quite honest.

Although! I do have my cousin's 18th tomorrow, where I'm planning to get horrendously drunk
Thu 19/07/07 at 22:31
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Are you going on a romantic getaway with Garin, Machie?

I heard Vexxxed is off to the Seychelles, it was announced on Graham Norton Uncut the other day.
Thu 19/07/07 at 22:34
Regular
"Mooching around"
Many a rave shall be decended upon by Chaos.
Regular
"cachoo"
Summer, you say?

Work work work, for me.
"LOLLERSKATES!"
How about a Freeola party at @ngels house?
Thu 19/07/07 at 22:35
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Chaos' last summer before he goes to jail, make the most of it. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.