GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOR SALE Animal Crossing, unopened for £40"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:42
Regular
As the saying goes you wait for ages then 2 come along at the same time, this time it's in the form of Animal Crossing. My mum bought me a copy when she was away this week and I also got my copy from importmadeness.com through this morning.

So if ya intrested it's £40 + £1.75 recorded delivery. E-mail me on [email protected] and we can sort it out.

Believe me, this game rocks.
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:41
Regular
errr, thankyou.
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:40
Regular
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> Theres someone on QXL sellin them for £10 a pop with P&P. He
> has plenty to sell as well, i might just get one myself.

QXL? Must go there?

Adress?

Or better yet, direct link?
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:39
Regular
"the burning sky"
Here we go:-

http://www.qxl.com/cgi-bin/home/qxlhome.cgi/ (SPACE) EN/QXL/PR/Q1018965524/_41882911/SR1-2-75C7A5E910075D/
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:38
Regular
It's been cancelled in Aussieland, supposedly.
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:38
Regular
"the burning sky"
Theres someone on QXL sellin them for £10 a pop with P&P. He has plenty to sell as well, i might just get one myself.
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
So, where's the cheapest place to import a US version of Animal Crossing?
And what about a good-price on a FreeLoader, too?

I'm not interested now, but I'll be ordering it as soon the Summer arrives. Unless maybe it comes out in Australia by then...

What Holiday's are there in the American version?
And does anyone know what ones there are likely to be in the Aus' game?
Sun 16/02/03 at 16:23
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
my gamecube came on a boat - the longest, most agonizing wait i ever had to endure ... apart from that poop i had this morning :D
Sun 16/02/03 at 16:10
Regular
You fools

Games are sent through regular mail, as 'letters'

LOTR Sauron figures are PARCELS

When I send stuff through the mail to my g/f in California, it does indeed take about 10 days, and the postage is about £2-3

If I sent something in a box, it would cost more and take longer, unless I payed more for a quicker delivery. Being a cheap git and paying minimal P&P so it's delivered by boat will take ages.

So in short, Sibs is right and Calum's a mong

:D
Sun 16/02/03 at 15:53
Regular
1 - 2 weeks = 7 - 14 days.

10 days = > 7 and < 14, so, he speekee the truth.
Sun 16/02/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
cookie monster wrote:
> Erm..i think he is wrong. It will take about 4-6 weeks. I payed $10
> for shipping for my LOTR Sauron action figure, and im still waiting
> for it to arrive. (purchased and payed for on 11th january)

4-6 weeks is shipping by surface (ie. on a boat). 10 days sounds about right for airmail from the USA (though usually they say airmail is 1-2 weeks). But anyhoo. 10 days is probably a reasonable estimate, I've recieved CDs from USA within a week before, so you shouldn't be kept waiting too long.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.