GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, what have you seen?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/02/03 at 19:33
Regular
Anyway, what's the latest film you saw? I went to see "Catch Me If You Can" with Leonardo di Caprio and Tom Hanks. Great film, if a little cheap and lack-luster.
Sat 15/02/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Bicycle"
Anyway, what's the latest film you saw? I went to see "Catch Me If You Can" with Leonardo di Caprio and Tom Hanks. Great film, if a little cheap and lack-luster.
Sat 15/02/03 at 19:42
Regular
The last fim I saw was Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
Sat 15/02/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Catch me if you can wasn't very good.

Cant remember what I last say but im watching the bourne identity tonight.
Sat 15/02/03 at 19:54
Regular
"Baros!!!"
The Warriors was the last film I have seen.

I'm going to watch Dare Devil on Thursday.
Sat 15/02/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Final Destination 2 last Saturday.
Sat 15/02/03 at 20:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I was going to see Punch Drunk Love on friday, but after sprinting for the train we arrived at the station to see it pulling off. Then everyone was so KOd from the run that we couldn't be bothered to see About Shmidtdtdtdt.
So we watched Battle Royale for the 4th time instead.
It really is great
Sat 15/02/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Bicycle"
I saw Punch Drunk Love last week. It really isn't that good, although Adam Sandler does his best, it leaves you feeling very... Empty.
Sat 15/02/03 at 20:40
Last film i saw was 8 mile which is quite good
Sun 16/02/03 at 17:35
Regular
"cachoo"
Last thing I watched was Final Destination 2.. good at the beginning, the rest sucked.
Sun 16/02/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Last fillum I saw was Gangs of new york. Using my prowess I sneaked in delightfully. It was genius. And very loud.

As tuesday is an INSET day I plan a two film marathon. Punch-Drunk love and About Shmitt. Or City of god. If that is on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.