GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo to announce announcement date date"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/01/02 at 20:40
Regular
Nintendo today announced that they intend to announce the date on which the Nintendo Gamecube's European release date will be announced within the next few days.

"We should announce the announcement date in the next few days." Said Geoffrey Suckface, President of Nintendo Europe.

There is much speculation that the date will be announced during the Millia games show to take place in France early in February, but until the official announcement date announcement ceremony, which will feature a parade of Nintendo characters marching to the music of the Backstreet Boys, nothing can be assured.

Given that Nintendo have twice before promised to make the annoucement date announcement, but failed to, most notably at The Nintendo Show in London last year, where a crazed Pokémon fan had attempted to kidnap the real Pikachu, nothing should be taken for granted.

There is much speculation that Nintendo will announce a March release for the Gamecube, but given that there are another 3 announcement stages before the official launch this now seems unlikely.

Gary Wilmot was said to be 'speechless'.
Thu 10/01/02 at 13:50
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
misterhappy wrote:

>Sub z-list? Don't even go there...

Mr Blobby,
Asian Prince,
Any star of an Aussie daytime soap.
Thu 10/01/02 at 13:44
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Just buy an X-Box instead.
Thu 10/01/02 at 13:42
"I h8 ron atkinson"
Evilhahaman wrote:
My fellow nerds. Let us revolt!!!!

Speak for yourself!
Thu 10/01/02 at 13:37
Game cube should have an earlier England release date we deserve it. Us Brits work long and hard for these consoles and this is how they repay us? With late release dates and cheap exscuses. My fellow nerds. Let us revolt!!!!
Thu 10/01/02 at 07:57
Regular
"not dead"
misterhappy wrote:

Ohhhh you're objecting to me saying that
> Gary Wilmot is a z-list celebrity! :-D

I'd forgotten his existence, until I saw a pantomine poster starring Gary Wilmot and Sue Pollard.
Wed 09/01/02 at 21:31
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
AfroJoe wrote:
> errrrr, Z-list?

Ohhhh you're objecting to me saying that Gary Wilmot is a z-list celebrity! :-D
Wed 09/01/02 at 21:30
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
lists.

A-list celebrities:
ie Madonna, David Beckham

B-list celebrities:
Most footballers

sub Z-list celebrities:
Gary Wilmot
Darius from popstars
Big Brother "stars"

You invite A-list celebrities to the premiers of crap overly-hyped blockbuster movies. You invite the B-list to premiers that the a-list don't want to go to.

You get the Z-list to present Robot Wars, or to be a "talking head" on the top 100 blahs of blah.

Sub z-list? Don't even go there...
Wed 09/01/02 at 21:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
errrrr, Z-list?
Wed 09/01/02 at 21:18
Regular
""
Z-list?????
Wed 09/01/02 at 21:09
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Gary Wilmot was said to be 'speechless'.

Hahaha! Another classic "celebrity" who is probably a back up in case anyone falls off the Z-list.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.