GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Silicon Idol"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/01/02 at 19:30
Regular
Oh yes here it is at long last... Silicon Idol!

No this is not some strange perverse thing like my name this is merely an adaption to the "cult" (i would rather call them poo) hit TV shows Pop Idol and Popstars.

Yes you guessed it, i want you to vote your favourite of all time Silicon Hero, the one you feel has contibuted to hours of delight for our small little minds.

I start of by suggesting Lara Croft (mmm...) not just is she Silicon but she is Silicon!? erm... u know what i mean!

Anyways over to you guys... no fantasising over cast votes as i do not really want to know! and also at the end of the week i will come up with the our true...

SILICON IDOL!
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:51
"I h8 ron atkinson"
Banning is a harsh and crued method of punishment, i think im going to be the first erm... fiiiiiirssssst... Pascifist SR staff!

i would rather to taunt them into sub-mission, by saying nasty things about donkeys and strange bouncy objects.
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:48
Regular
"Wasting away"
Hehe, I think I like you ;-)

Just look for someone, then accidentally click on that ban button under their name :-P
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:44
"I h8 ron atkinson"
havent tried, but think logically im part of the team so if i cant then i have plenty of other willing helpers!
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:24
Regular
"Wasting away"
Can you ban us?
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:15
Regular
OK, no probs....
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:13
"I h8 ron atkinson"
what about it? i wa askin to be transfered!? i have worked at sr for ages on telesales but only recently explored our internet side!

hehe i like that *exploring*!
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:10
Regular
erm... read the date

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? threadid=29610&forumid=414
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:08
"I h8 ron atkinson"
erm... no
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:07
Regular
He lies.....
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:06
"I h8 ron atkinson"
erm... for the last... erm... 6 months or so? cant remember!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.