GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IMPORTANT: Need your help guys!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/01/02 at 17:01
Regular
My girlfriend has left me in our flat alone for a week and I'm losing it already. The question I really need help with is WHAT SHALL I MAKE FOR DINNER? I could just go to the chippie, but I'm scared that I'd just get used to it and become a big fatso. I could get stone baked pizza from the Co-op, but again the fatso element could rear it's ugly head. I'm thinking Pot Noodle at the moment because I don't need to wash up plates and it cooks easily in minutes. What do you think?
Fri 11/01/02 at 12:31
"I hate that!!!"
natcho's and doughnuts for afters.
Fri 11/01/02 at 12:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Better yet, I make the effort to go and see her, she cooks me steak and chips (my fave) and lets me stay round!
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:28
"I h8 ron atkinson"
I say you should starve yourself until she comes back, so when she eventually does then she will see you wilting away, have a major guilt trip, and say "I will never leave you on your own again... banish me to the kitchen to make you anything you want!"

well its a start!
Fri 11/01/02 at 09:49
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Super noodles.
Fri 11/01/02 at 01:08
Regular
spagetti on toast

then ice cream or jelly

or seeing as its friday...

a 18,68,02 and a 21

what they are on your local take away menu i have no idea...but it might be nice
Fri 11/01/02 at 00:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just to let you know, I had burgers and waffles for din-dins tonight. I hope I cooked them right because I'm starting to feel a little queasy.
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:27
Pink rice paper taste nicest. :)
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Maybe you could buy a pad of rice paper?

A filling meal and notepad in one?
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:36
at school on tuesdays we have made:
fruit sald (nice but not my sorta thing)
rock cakes (not really hard, really lovely0
pasts salad (i hated in, family liked it)
and this tuesday we made cheese and potatoe pie (i loved it)

each of these recipes can be made by a 13 year old (me :D) and i can scan the recipe sheet and e-mail it!
Thu 10/01/02 at 11:15
Regular
"I confused?"
co-op surpeme of turkey.
Fry for about 20 mins
put in pan with pasta sauce waiting untill sauce is spitting it's hate.
chuck in grated cheese.
eat.
Pukka well nice grub.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.