GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hlaf term or not ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 07:47
Regular
I live in Liverpool and they are on Half term today so all my mates who in Liverpool schools are off and having a laugh.

As im in a sefton school my half term aint till next, so im stuck in school for another week
Mon 17/02/03 at 12:16
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
I fondly remember half term's, they were great sitting around doing nothing - nowt to worry about. But now if I was to scive off a bunch of lectures/tutorials it wouldnt be the same. Id feel guilty at first, then angry with myself for being guilty (guilt's for the weak) then guilty again.
Mon 17/02/03 at 12:13
Regular
Bah, we only get a long weekend, but that would explain why Scots are smarter that English people. :D
Mon 17/02/03 at 12:13
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
If only there was anything to do
Mon 17/02/03 at 12:12
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
its half term for me!
Mon 17/02/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Usually you do but dome of the modules or pointless so no one can be bobbed to turn up.
It was my second choice course, my first was Computer and Video Games also at Salford - but i was rejected.
Mon 17/02/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
That sounds like one of those degrees where you actually have to go to lectures.
Mon 17/02/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
I is studying Business Information Systems or Business information Technology - I cant remember which, at Salford University.
Mon 17/02/03 at 11:47
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
plasticcoated wrote:
> Us university students dont get a half term - dang it.
>
> Life is so unfair.

*chokes*

Students don't need half terms. They get 2 months off during summer, and if they don't want to go to lectures then they can just not go. And what about reading weeks, time of when you have finished your exams during exam period extended easter and Xmas hols?

You oughta feel sorry for us at work, no half term for us.

By the way, what are you studying, and where?
Mon 17/02/03 at 11:43
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Us university students dont get a half term - dang it.

Life is so unfair.
Mon 17/02/03 at 10:01
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> As Nelson once said "Ha Ha"

Once?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.