GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have won a gameaday but ......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 19:59
Regular
I cant get on the email account I signed up with and I dont know my password fopr the account. I have won a game aday but the person dealing with the winners will not accept it is me. I have given him the details about the account but I still dont think it will convince him that it is me trying to claim my prize.

Does any one know how I can find out my password? And I have tried to edit my details but it keeps saying REGESTRATION ERROR and top email this address. I have but they havn't changed it yet. Is there any way or any thing I can do to convince the gameaday winner dealer person?
Wed 19/02/03 at 10:12
Regular
"Hallelujah"
El Juicy wrote:
> Post in the SR problems forum. Staffies will look at your post and
> sort everything out.

isnt that what this forum is!?
Wed 19/02/03 at 00:21
Regular
Why can't you edit your details from here... like change your e-mail adress. They are busy people they'll get around to it soon... don't worry.
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Couldn't you go and open a new hotmail account, then just use that addy?

Or have I got the wrong idea, as usual?
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:02
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Works fine for me. I just got a new password for my Yahoo account to test it.
Tue 18/02/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
BEARDS. wrote:
> You go and try to log into the... Yahoo account you have, and it sits
> there right below the sign in box. A nice little link called
> "Password lookup" or similar.

I have I know the account name I just dont know the password for it. I have tried to retrieve it but it is not working. Is there any way of convincing Alisair Gray that I am the one emailing him? Couldn't I post up the email address I am using and you could like tell him to look on this post and maybe that would work.
Tue 18/02/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
You go and try to log into the... Yahoo account you have, and it sits there right below the sign in box. A nice little link called "Password lookup" or similar.
Tue 18/02/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
I would but I don't know what the url of the page is and I dont know how to get to the page so I can't and I cant get on the email account I signed up with and so there is no point in doing that.
Tue 18/02/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Knick Knack wrote:
> Deadly Fatality :[ wrote:
> So I am guessing no one has any sugeustions about my problem
> then????
> Anyone????
>
> How about clicking on ' I've forgotten my password'. Now there's a
> good idea, and once you've logged on, put it on ' remember me'!

Well how about I thauight of that but I dont know where it is?!?!?!?!?!?!
Tue 18/02/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Deadly Fatality :[ wrote:
> So I am guessing no one has any sugeustions about my problem then????
> Anyone????

How about clicking on ' I've forgotten my password'. Now there's a good idea, and once you've logged on, put it on ' remember me'!
Tue 18/02/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
El Juicy wrote:
> Post in the SR problems forum. Staffies will look at your post and
> sort everything out.

I did and all I got was a bunch of jokes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.