GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye Bye Crappy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 21:10
Regular
Taking mine back tomorrow! horray!
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
Taking mine back tomorrow! horray!
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:20
Why, wats wrong with it, we are talking about the X-box right...
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
No enough games for me at the moment, and my room is now its room! its taken over!
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:56
Regular
Why do I sense that:

1. You don't own one.
2. You are a Sony Fanboy.

Not enough room for one? That is the most pathetic comment I have ever heard. If you turn the PS2 on its side it actually takes up the same amount of room as the Xbox. This forum used to be a really good place to visit and although there were fanboy posts saying how "rubbish da Xbox is cos its jus bigga dan da wald" the other people who were there to talk to compensated for the lack of inteligent people. Sav doesn't visit as often, Mantis and Nomad I barely see, Gamezfreak pops in occassionaly but he used to visit a lot more often and Console Kid amongst a few others don't come into the Xbox forum any more. This forum has gone downhill very quickly and with posts like this still appearing I can't see it ever becoming what it used to be.
Mon 17/02/03 at 22:08
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Why do I sense that:
>
> 1. You don't own one.

I agree. If he had owned one, he would know that all this "massive, can't fit in room - need extension" business is rubbish.
Mon 17/02/03 at 22:22
Regular
I have just noticed something else as well. Where are you "taking it back to"? You can't have opened it if a shop is willing to take it back and it must be within 14-28 days. I doubt very much that you own or have ever owned an Xbox and if you had you wouldn't be making stupid comments as Tom rightly pointed out. It really is pathetic that you resort to pretnending to own the console in order to put it down. Utilise the forums productively and stop making yourself look stupid!
Mon 17/02/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
HAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Laughable stuff guys, cos the fat xbox is staring me in the face as we speek. And maybe I was exagerating about the size of it? Wow I didn't think that monkeys had learned to type?
Mon 17/02/03 at 22:39
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
badgermaniac wrote:
>Wow I didn't
> think that monkeys had learned to type?

They have. And quite amazingly, they seem to be able to do it better than you can.
Mon 17/02/03 at 22:44
Regular
"Hmmm....."
yeh well i agre wiv badgermaniac coz he rulz!!!

xbox is a big fatass!!!!

yeh wooo!!!!
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:02
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
Hercules! wrote:
> yeh well i agre wiv badgermaniac coz he rulz!!!
>
> xbox is a big fatass!!!!
>
> yeh wooo!!!!

...booyah

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.