GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What was the last game you played"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Mon 17/02/03 at 22:26
Regular
What was the last game you played, what console for, comment

simple ah???

Lets see what games people are playing???
Tue 18/02/03 at 14:04
Regular
Star Wars - Rogue Leader on the GameCube
Tue 18/02/03 at 02:05
Regular
"cachoo"
Last game I played was about half hour ago. Snooker!
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:53
King Kong wrote:
> I set it on max to receive the 'maximum' amount of money possible,
> only to find out it was almost impossible to earn even up to 325 Jade
> koins, meaning it's easier but longer to earn the same amount on the
> default (medium) difficulty setting.

It doesn't take longer, I have loads of krypts open and still about 1000 on average for each of the coin types.

> R2 eh? I knew there was a button I had pressed this one time that made
> my fighter chop earlier than usual. Cheers for that!

Always here to help :)

> And just before, I failed my very first 'Test Your Sight' on
> difficulty 6, just because I blinked for a second.
>
> :-(

Bummer, If you fail these tests you go back a level and have to do it again. I've got MK:DA fever, cant get enough...
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:48
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I set it on max to receive the 'maximum' amount of money possible, only to find out it was almost impossible to earn even up to 325 Jade koins, meaning it's easier but longer to earn the same amount on the default (medium) difficulty setting.

R2 eh? I knew there was a button I had pressed this one time that made my fighter chop earlier than usual. Cheers for that!

And just before, I failed my very first 'Test Your Sight' on difficulty 6, just because I blinked for a second.

:-(
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:44
What difficulty setting did you have it set on???

I love the 'Test you might/sight' challenges when they occur, really break up the combat; only found out I could press R2 earlier on when testing my might; I always used to bash the buttons until the 10 seconds ran out and hope I was above the line.

Got to max difficulty on 'Test your sight' and up to redwood on 'Test your might'... Cool :D
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:38
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
It's definitely the hardest fighting game I've ever played.

I've been trying to earn more Kurrency, so I decided to increase the difficulty level, which increases the amount of money you earn per battle in Aracade mode. Soon enough I found out how rock solid it was to even get past the first opponent.

I think the game is demanding some thorough attention, as it's proving quite a hard nut to crack, in order for me to really get the hang of it.
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:32
Im finding it difficult on some stages but easier on others... Got the hang of defeating Moloch after a while.

I complete a Konquest with a character and then continue this character onto the arcade mode. I seem to recall combos much easier this way at first.

Completed the globe four times in all so far and opened loads of krypts... I can't believe how good the game is; loads to do and endless fun when fighting. Fatalities rule...
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Animal Crossing.

On GameCube.

YeY me and my American games!
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:27
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Why? wrote:
> Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance on the Playstation 2.

Isn't it quite hard?
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:25
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance on the Playstation 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.