GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone remember ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 20:31
Regular
The classic RPG Daggerfall.
This was a fantastic game that is hated by willow who is actually a women (no offense to women, but I understand she is pretending to be male).
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:08
Therik wrote:
> You were not being sarcastic half an hour ago when you were rnd my house playing
> diablo 2.

I wasn't playing Diablo 2. I was looking at some weapons.
Whoopdeedoo!

*Don't you think you should stop with the Tomfoolery now. It is getting very tiresome*

The whole point of these forums is to talk about gaming and films etc, etc, etc, not to spam people*

*Willow turns up his nose and struts off*
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:04
You were not being sarcastic half an hour ago when you were rnd my house playing diablo 2.
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:00
Therik wrote:
> So why did you say that you would never play it if you think it is about the
> gameplay.

It is all about one word. 'Sarcasm'.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:58
So why did you say that you would never play it if you think it is about the gameplay.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:50
Therik wrote:
> You said that you would never play it because of the graphics, which to me
> sounds like you are calling it crap.

The game may be old, but before I say a game is poo, I need to play it first, even if the state of the graphics are so old that they would frazzle my brain. But, back in those days, it was more about the gameplay than the graphics.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:46
You said that you would never play it because of the graphics, which to me sounds like you are calling it crap.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:42
Don't get lippy Therik.

Don't think that red name gives you any power.

And how can I think the game is crap when I haven't played it yet.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:42
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Therik wrote:
> The classic RPG Daggerfall.
This was a fantastic game that is hated by willow
> who is actually a women (no offense to women, but I understand she is pretending
> to be male).

What is it with you and Willow? Are you against short people?
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:39
It was on the PC and came out around 1995, I loved it. It had great graphics for the time although now they are pretty pants.

Any way what games do you like strider or is that aragorn?
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:32
Regular
"¬_¬"
Sorry, I can't remember the game. What platform was it? I would rip you for spamming, but since you can write proper English, I'll let you off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.