GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario Sunshine"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:16
Regular
Does anyone know what the book in Noki bay is for or if you can get it somehow (without an Action Replay)?
Thu 20/02/03 at 18:50
"For the horde!!!!"
dose anyone have any info on Mario 128? i've read it mensioned a few times in SR chat but i know nothing about it
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:18
Regular
One of my fat friends says he as the book and looking at the waterfall is a clue. That's it. Hasan Sas.
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Maybe if you can actually get the book and open it it reveals an Animal crossing item code.
Just a guess at answering my own question.
Wed 19/02/03 at 22:02
"The Will of D."
Since there is no passcode function in Super Mario Sunshine then I don't think we will ever find out until Mario 128 or another proper sequel to SMS.
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:27
Regular
Ha ha. I have the ice key on Banjo Kazooie, been to Shark Island, got some weird eggs from some weird places in the game, and HOW? you ask. By entering some very long codes into the sandcastle floor on treasure trove cove. Oh yeah, as this topic is meant to be, how do you get the book on Mario Sunshine?
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:24
"The Will of D."
Dringo wrote:
> It is a bit... but every christmas time i sorta hum the end theme
> music to mario 64.

I know what you mean, that music was always the best thing I have ever listened to on a games console.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Delfino Plaza has the best music.

Tis quality.
Wed 19/02/03 at 11:51
"For the horde!!!!"
i used to hum the music on super mario land when i was a kid.

da da dalda drdaladalada da da dalada dala da dalada
Tue 18/02/03 at 23:28
Regular
It is a bit... but every christmas time i sorta hum the end theme music to mario 64.
Tue 18/02/03 at 23:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Sad fact - I used to hum that tune on my paperound.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.