GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PAL MGS2 to Include Bonus DVD!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 17:07
Regular
The following is entirely my own work. Anyone who copies it will be shot. With a Stick. Aha. A Stick. It Hurts.

Konami have confirmed that Metal Gear Solid 2 will now be released in the UK on 8 March, two week later than originally scheduled. The good news, though, is that the PAL will version of the game, as previously speculated, will come packaged with a host of bonus goodies, The Game writes.

It will be released as part of a two disc set, with the second disc being a DVD on the making of MGS2. The game itself will also include three new features not found in the US or Japanese versions.

For truly hardcore stealth merchants, there's an Extreme difficulty mode. A Casting Theatre allows you to alter the look of characters *(i.e, make Snake look like a tít) while a Boss Survival mode will allow you to fight against the likes of Solidus and Olga.

Demand for the game is such that Konami wanted to ensure that over one million units will be available at lunch in Europe, because everyone would be busy at Dinner time, hence the slight delay in release. Suffice to say, it'll be worth the wait.

Game
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:10
"I h8 ron atkinson"
i dont think that the game will have bonus stuff, unless u wanna pay more for it, what they prolly mean is that they will make a limited addition box set?

i dunno? just thought i word contribute
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
To read the proper news document, go to: http://www.gamesradar.com/news/game_news_2730.html

Otherwise you can wait a couple of weeks for News Monkey or Ali to get up-to-date and post it on Upwire.

Game
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:07
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
The following is entirely my own work. Anyone who copies it will be shot. With a Stick. Aha. A Stick. It Hurts.

Konami have confirmed that Metal Gear Solid 2 will now be released in the UK on 8 March, two week later than originally scheduled. The good news, though, is that the PAL will version of the game, as previously speculated, will come packaged with a host of bonus goodies, The Game writes.

It will be released as part of a two disc set, with the second disc being a DVD on the making of MGS2. The game itself will also include three new features not found in the US or Japanese versions.

For truly hardcore stealth merchants, there's an Extreme difficulty mode. A Casting Theatre allows you to alter the look of characters *(i.e, make Snake look like a tít) while a Boss Survival mode will allow you to fight against the likes of Solidus and Olga.

Demand for the game is such that Konami wanted to ensure that over one million units will be available at lunch in Europe, because everyone would be busy at Dinner time, hence the slight delay in release. Suffice to say, it'll be worth the wait.

Game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.