GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PAL MGS2 to Include Bonus DVD!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 17:07
Regular
The following is entirely my own work. Anyone who copies it will be shot. With a Stick. Aha. A Stick. It Hurts.

Konami have confirmed that Metal Gear Solid 2 will now be released in the UK on 8 March, two week later than originally scheduled. The good news, though, is that the PAL will version of the game, as previously speculated, will come packaged with a host of bonus goodies, The Game writes.

It will be released as part of a two disc set, with the second disc being a DVD on the making of MGS2. The game itself will also include three new features not found in the US or Japanese versions.

For truly hardcore stealth merchants, there's an Extreme difficulty mode. A Casting Theatre allows you to alter the look of characters *(i.e, make Snake look like a tít) while a Boss Survival mode will allow you to fight against the likes of Solidus and Olga.

Demand for the game is such that Konami wanted to ensure that over one million units will be available at lunch in Europe, because everyone would be busy at Dinner time, hence the slight delay in release. Suffice to say, it'll be worth the wait.

Game
Wed 09/01/02 at 01:16
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
the game is the lamest name i've heard, you don't even have a good tag.

and it's uk_vamp you stupid or something. i suppose all that `w*****g has reduced your eye site a bit either that or you can't read.

if you were really a game you'd be something cack like ray man.

anyway i don't see you posting anything of interest.
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
There's no tension here...

And who cares when the news was 'released'? Some had to post something so people could post comments...

UK_Tramp should take a lesson in Logic!
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:19
Regular
Therik wrote:
> I heard that MGS2 will come with an extra disc about the making of it just like
> Soul Reaver 2 did!

Soul Reaver 2 had the bonus material all on the same disc as the game
so ner!:P
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:18
Yeah but MGS2 is a much bigger game with ggreat graphics, speach (which takes up a lot of space) etc.
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:15
Regular
SSX Tricky had it all on one DVD
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:11
I heard that MGS2 will come with an extra disc about the making of it just like Soul Reaver 2 did!
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:08
Regular
SR will the GAD Metal Gear Solid 2s come with the bonus disc?
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:46
Regular
"Back For Good"
hmmm i might buy mgs2 after all
Tue 08/01/02 at 18:10
Regular
MJswerve wrote:
> uk_vamp wrote:
> i already knew this don't post old news.

Shut up or I
> may be forced to kill you.

Well...this is yesterdays news. And someone did post it here yesterday.
Tue 08/01/02 at 18:06
Regular
"everyone says it"
The tension in this topic.

You could cut it with a knife!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.