GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Level 2 spider on Devil MAy Cry"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 16:55
Regular
How the hell do you beat the damn thing my sword and guns have no effect
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:43
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It is hard. It took me a few times to beat him, then I just took it round to a mates house and a different mate put it on easy mode and killed him first time, making it look dead easy with all the combos and constant devil trigger while he was doing it. Poo.
Wed 09/01/02 at 19:05
if you go to www.devilmaycry.com it shows you on the vidoe how to defeat the spider anyway it's not hard you must not play on your playstation very often
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:12
Regular
"WWJD"
Your stuck on level 2? HA HA HA HA!! oh sorry about that it's just funny, I'm sure people have told you this but there is a Devil May Cry Thread for this stuff. You slash at it's face and then when it's back is own jump on a iver shoot away or hack away and you can hit it's fire balls back at it just time it right and hit them with the sword
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:52
ADH wrote:
> It's a little late now as i'm well past it, but is there anything to gain from
> defeating the Spider when your attacked whilst walking down the corridoor
> shortly after defeating it?

I was about to enter the room to battle the lion
> and the Spider came charging at me. I run straight into the room and then it was
> gone.

Anything to gain from it other than orbs?

There isn't much to gain other than the orbs.

But, have you done the secret missions around this area?
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
It's a little late now as i'm well past it, but is there anything to gain from defeating the Spider when your attacked whilst walking down the corridoor shortly after defeating it?

I was about to enter the room to battle the lion and the Spider came charging at me. I run straight into the room and then it was gone.

Anything to gain from it other than orbs?
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Bah"
lol, just jump on his back and give him a beating avoidin attacks with doubkle jumps
MM
Tue 08/01/02 at 19:41
Regular
"¬_¬"
A great combo-

Uppercut (launching enemy into air), shoot it a bit, let it fall down and just as it lands do that forward thrust into it. Spectacular in devil trigger mode, and a reall kick-ass combo all round. Can't really use it on bosses though.
Tue 08/01/02 at 19:33
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I have 8 or 9 devil gauges. Next one is gonna cost me 6900 orbs! Still, I have nothing else to really spend my orbs on so I may as well get it. Only need a few more hundred now.
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think I have 7 symbols now, I'm saving up for an eighth. Over 5400 orbs!
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:51
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah i've killed him a good few times at start of mission 4...
i did it by using air raid...and having 5 dt symbols :)
doesn't ALWAYS work though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.