GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Royal Rumble to be Shown On Sky"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 14:59
Regular
Due to high demand, Sky have decided to buy the rights to the Royal Rumble and will show it live on - you guessed it - Sky Box Office for the sum of £14.

Talk about the smell of making a killing.
Wed 09/01/02 at 18:59
Regular
i aint paying for that!!!!!!
any way you will see most of the rumble on RAW the friday after with highlights on there
Wed 09/01/02 at 19:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nope, neither am I Kid Rock. Try explaining it to Ant, he just doesn't listen. Fool, he shall die along with the rest! Muahahaha!
Wed 09/01/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Why pay for something that isn't real??
Wed 09/01/02 at 19:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Maybe some people (most folks here) enjoy watching it. One thing is that I ain't paying for this one, I don't mind events free but £14, no way!
Wed 09/01/02 at 21:04
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
£14 would pay for a good (ie very drunk) night out.
Rather that than watch 3 hours of wrestling, which to be honest will more than likely be crap (Flair vs Vince)

And I dont have Sky.

Looks like i aint gonna be rumbleing this year.
Wed 09/01/02 at 21:36
Regular
"..."
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
> Why pay for something that isn't real??

Why name yourself after a reserve team player?
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Nope, neither am I Kid Rock. Try explaining it to Ant, he just doesn't listen.
> Fool, he shall die along with the rest! Muahahaha!

Hey, I only have to pay £7, as my brother's paying for half. {:)

You call me a fool?!?! (puts AfroJoe in a 6-on-1 CAW handicap match for next week.)
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
And anyway, the bill doesn't come for months.
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oh, one more thing, we should think ourselves lucky. The Americans have to pay for ALL the PPVs.
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well it is a lot cheaper over there, the equivelant of £5 over here..... I saw No Way Out 2000 in America. The one with Triple H vs Mick in the cell, great match that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.